www.beautiful-dolls.com

My experience with beautiful dolls

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My experience with beautiful dolls

Post by matt gloss »

It is now almost three months since my initial order,the order was 160cm realistic anime happy doll WITH the silicone head,the doll arrived with the anime head! So my choices.. I can post it back to china and get the correct head or buy the silicone head! Not GOOD.I bought the head for ease.
On initial inspection of the doll I found that the left leg was very loose and wobbled and looks from the seams that it is not on straight so Joy asked me to send a video,I am told this is NORMAL! Not GOOD.Her left leg is longer than the right leg.
Her right gel boob is detached (probably in transport)
The silicone head arrived yesterday and is a completely different shade(almost white) than the body(pink)
I was told the sale would end 31/12/2017 and its still on.....
£600 spent and although I often say life is life,I feel I have been sold a B grade.
MG

:thumbs_down:

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My experience with beautiful dolls

Post by matt gloss »

:cry:
Attachments
IMG_0268[1].JPG
IMG_0268[1].JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 3440 times

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

:cry:
Attachments
IMG_0271[1].JPG
IMG_0271[1].JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 3439 times
IMG_0270[1].JPG
IMG_0270[1].JPG (2.14 MiB) Viewed 3439 times
IMG_0269[1].JPG
IMG_0269[1].JPG (1016.98 KiB) Viewed 3439 times

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

To me it looks like you got the wrong color body. That looks like the natural, not the pink. I have a pink anime fabric and it's a much lighter white/pink shade close to the color of the head you got, but of course photos can cheat the eye because of lighting etc. I've put some examples below including my own so you can compare for yourself. At least the head and the body ought to match!
Attachments
The two skin tones--pink left   natural right (1).jpg
The two skin tones--pink left natural right (1).jpg (49.04 KiB) Viewed 3427 times
My 165 anime
My 165 anime
QQ图片20170524173943.jpg (61.38 KiB) Viewed 3427 times
natural skin tone.png
natural skin tone.png (282.14 KiB) Viewed 3429 times
pink skin tone.jpg
pink skin tone.jpg (69.1 KiB) Viewed 3429 times
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

The order was for the pink body and thanks for the pics...I was so excited... then the wrong head,then the wobbly leg,then the wrong head...her right leg is perfect but i feel afraid at times to move the left one it feels like it's going to snap and is nowhere near as positive as the right.I was informed that the manufacturer said that "there is oil in there,this is normal"
Does anyone have first hand knowledge of the hip joint construction on these dolls? I did see some pics of the chassis on TDF a while ago but there was no real detailing of how they work/move.
MG

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

I know that the legs have gone wobbly on both of my anime dolls after a short while too, I guess they just have a tendency to do that, but they didn't arrive that way. I don't mind it so much, since I don't really use her as a photo model, but mostly to cuddle with when sleeping. Still, sounds like BD have kinda messed up with your order. The wrong head, loose breast, loose leg, and probably the wrong color body. I can understand your disappointment. They're usually a pretty good vendor, but that's unacceptable IMO.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

I expressed my concerns about the leg issue.I accepted to buy the other head rather than post back to china etc.I got the impression that my complaints were on deaf ears so when this(wrong?) head arrived I felt a another way to express my concern was required.I find it very difficult to communicate in what I feel are confrontational situations,I have complained,I have been told things are "normal" I cannot go and talk to them,my choices seem to have gone.... with my money.
MG

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

You are not alone in your feelings. Has anyone from TDF staff offered to help? My impression was, that was part of membership here, they would help with resolutions. Crickets.........
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Hungry Bear wrote:My impression was, that was part of membership here, they would help with resolutions. Crickets.
Unfortunately these dolls are not very popular so they don't get much attention.
Staff only gets involved and helps to resolve issues behind closed doors to prevent "riots" from happening, but this thread hasn't reached critical mass yet. :x
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

JimConnor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimConnor »

Disappointing to hear.....I just placed an order with them. Subscribed.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

If the left leg wobbling is "normal" then perhaps I should be highlighting the right leg which is perfect and obviously broken..
This doll probably came to me from the manufacturer and was 100% reliant on their QC ($)
She has seen some use but the right leg is still perfect in its movement.
This is the manufacturers fault IMO and I should have made more of a complaint,I did post on here asking if it was possible to post a video of the dolls problem...I got zero- nil- nada- replies,so I just accepted that I was donald ducked.No help from the vendor,no help from TDF.
But the feeeling of being ripped off will not go away...

MG

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

ANY response to this from BD?...........no.
MG

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Hi Matt, we are working on resolving your problem. We have allowed ourselves to send these photos to the manufacturer. If the dolls condition is really unaccetable and you want to part with her we can check how to send it to our european partner and we will refund you.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi BD I appreciate your reply,I have already accepted the body has a defect,all I am looking to resolve is having the silicone head match the body colour.I believe the doll body I have is natural skin tone.
Is this possible?
Thanks again for your reply
MG

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Thanks again Tomoe for the pics really helped.
MG

INFORMATIONS