www.beautiful-dolls.com

About to choose first doll after research

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Logjammin

About to choose first doll after research

Post by Logjammin »

Hello. First let me introduce myself and say how helpful this forum and it's members have been with laying the groundwork for providing thoughtful and detailed posts about the revolutionary and complex world of dolls. Having been out of a relationship for a few months I'm very interested in spicing things up

After hours of lurking on the forums as a new member, I've narrowed it down a bit.But first, I'm looking for more input on the 161cm "Annabel" doll : http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.ph ... 2o60g08tj1

The rep from Beautiful dolls.com (who has been very helpful and courteous) informs me the "AF Doll" is the producer (of which I could find almozt no info on).The pic sent to me indicates that Annabell is anatomically correct (a main criteria in my selection process). The doll itself looks stunning , albeit breast size a bit overrexagerrated. But for the price (about $1300)I see no competition for such nice curves.

Can any owners comment on their experience with this model? I've only found 2 other relevant posts that were not very detailed. Another important thing is relative smoothness of the built in vag. I'm not a fan of super bumpy/textured due to sensitivity. I am 5'11 fairly well built. So I don't mind handling a "large" doll.

I have narrowed it down between this and the famous YL 148cm (new body) that I suppose requires no introduction given her popularity. I am very drawn to the curves , excellent choice of heads and stellar reputation of YL.

So in short, given they are both on sale within $100 of each other, which would you choose and why?

JimConnor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: About to choose first doll after research

Post by JimConnor »

I too was going the Annabel route until I saw this doll. ???
https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... f10johvoj2

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Fixed the link for you Jim

however the AF 161 range is price comparable

They ared made by Aiersha, the same factory that makes JY and AS dolls.

As a tip though, only order the inbuilt as the inserts are reported as being too small.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JimConnor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimConnor »

Thanks rama, I did hear about the inserts. :)
The link I posted was identical pics and measurements to Annabel, but this dolls name was “Persis”....I think it was a mistake and they took it off the website.

INFORMATIONS