www.beautiful-dolls.com

Posting dolls below 150cm to uk

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Posting dolls below 150cm to uk

Post by Darkangel65 »

Hi there I really like the wm dolls 148cmL cup doll
But worried if I bought if it will be stopped by uk customs because it is below 150cm?

Could any one in uk tell me if its worth risking or not?
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Posting dolls below 150cm to uk

Post by Tomoe »

An L-cup? Yeah, no I don't think that would be a problem. Isn't the cut-off at 140 cm anyway? Anyway I don't see how anyone would take a 148 L-cup for child-like.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

INFORMATIONS