www.beautiful-dolls.com

Just ordered my first doll! WM 168cm

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
odins0n
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Just ordered my first doll! WM 168cm

Post by odins0n »

Hello everyone, I have been doing a lot of reading up on dolls for a while now and finally decided to buy my first! I ended up picking out Roxanne from Beautiful Dolls after reading peoples great experience with this vendor. I got her with blue eyes and silver hair just like in the picture.

I am so excited to give her an awesome home and for that reason I had a quick question for everyone here. I have read all about cleaning TPE dolls and how they should be Mineral Oiled once per month and use Vaseline on joints and insertion areas. My question is, should I clean her right away? Figured I would use an organic hand soap and water mix out of a spray bottle, then wipe her down with microfiber clothes. Afterwards apply Mineral Oil and let that soak in. Once that's complete I would Vaseline the insertion points and joints. Finally apply cornstarch powder to give her skin the soft feeling.

This all seems fine and dandy, but doesn't Mineral Oil remove makeup and if that's true, what do people use for the head? Also, I got tanned skin. Is that just makeup on the whole body or actually the color of the TPE?

Thanks! Here is a shot of her from their website!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Just ordered my first doll! WM 168cm

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D Welcome OdinsOn, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

I will leave this one up for others to comment on, but you should not need to oil the doll when you first get her as she will have plenty of oil carry over from manufacture.

By all means wash her down, dry her, and Vaseline the groin and armpits, and let that soak in. Then if you feel the doll feels tacky, a very light puffer of talc will do the job.

Moderation is key, do not over powder or over oil.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi odinsOn and welcome to the party!

There has been a lot of debate here over doll care and mineral oils over the last year and whether they are good or bad for our ladies!

Firstly, the colour of the TPE chosen is throughout the blend and not skin deep. I have a black (Nava) WM168 and the only snag I have is that powder is white! I have to use a large soft makeup brush to make sure powder is worked in or she looks streaky! The lighter the colour the less this is the case!

Secondly, yes, the semi permanent makeup can be slightly removed every time you use oils but, unlike in silicone ladies, the makeup gradually fades anyway! It’s the nature of TPE! This makeup is ‘factory sealed’ using a heat gun in most manufacturers but you will find it fading over time - especially lips and lots of kissing!

Now, the important bit! Your lady will be new! She won’t need oiling! The idea of oiling is to ‘replenish’ oils that gradually evaporate from the TPE over time and keep it soft and flexible! Drying out can lead to tearing where the TPE is stretched but also TOO MUCH OIL CAN DO THIS!

My advice is to NOT do any oiling for a couple of months at least! WM have a really good TPE blend that’s stood the test of time and not many ladies have had any treatment at all apart from a good powdering with no ill effect! Some manufacturers blends are ‘stickier’ than others! Those don’t need oiling ever in my opinion. WM seems to be ‘average’ as far as I know with my limited experience, so down the line a few months it may be worth doing an oil treatment but limit it to perhaps twice or three times a year! Heads don’t need oiling much if at all but, yes, steer clear of makeup areas if you do! However, a bit of mineral oil on a cloth or kitchen towel helps get rid of any mistakes you’ve made when trying to apply your own makeup!!! :whistle:

Again, my advice would be to give her a wash when she arrives to get rid of any ‘factory smells’ and powder! Then, when she’s dry, give her a really good powdering and work it in with the largest soft makeup brush you can find! That will be enough!

There has also been a debate over lube! I started to use Vaseline and it worked really well for a month or two but then I realised Ashaki’s vag lips were getting really soft and in danger of crumbling so I immediately stopped using it. I still coat the inside of the insert with it though as it makes it easier to clean and keeps the possibility of mold at bay (Vaseline is a natural inhibitor). However, I now use a waterbased lube and things have settled down down there now!

As Anung said, a bit of Vaseline on the stretchy bits won’t hurt every now and again, particularly if your lady likes to stretch her legs and arms a bit :whistle:

So, in summary, just wash and powder her first. Replenish the powder as often as you like to keep her skin smooth to avoid friction. Keep an eye on what is happening as powder can also dry her out in the stretchy bits. When you give her a wash or wipe down (once a month or more?) perhaps think about just putting a bit of Vaseline around the stretchy bits (under arms, knees and crotch). If you do, let that soak in for several hours before powdering or you’ll get cheesy bits of powder there, which isn’t very pleasant (been there done that!)! If you do oil or Vaseline do it first thing in the morning and leave her spreadeagled for it to soak in till as late as you can! It takes hours and hours believe me!

One thing to remember is that here you’re not on your own! We’re all learning together so don’t panic, we’re here to help if you need it!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

odins0n
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by odins0n »

Thanks so much for the reply! I bought some Baby Shampoo and spray bottles and read somewhere to create a 1:5 solution of the shampoo to water. Through research it seems like a bad idea to put her under running water so I was just going to spray her down with that solution, work it in with hands etc, then wipe / blot with microfiber until dry. Baby soap is so mild I don't think I would need to rinse afterwards with water, however I could fill up another spray bottle for that. I did end up purchasing a large makeup brush to help spread the cornstarch. (Using Baby Powder Cornstarch) I will wait to oil for the first month. I have had silicone products and one TPE product before and you could tell when it was starting to dry a bit. I would hope to catch that before it turned into a tear.

Hopefully that is okay! If Baby Shampoo and Baby Powder (Cornstarch) are no good, let me know!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Well, the main thing to steer clear of in any of these products are ingredients that have been added for human benefit (like aloe vera for instance)! You don’t need them for her and the simplest (and cheapest) of products is fine! Anything with ‘parfum’ in it is ok too so I use a cheap shampoo or shower gel and put it directly onto a soft sponge. My girls like having a bath and I use the sponge to rub them all over and rinse off. However, many members don’t think a bath is a good idea and use the method you’ve described. Some also sit their ladies on a shower chair/stool either in the bath or in the shower. That way you can scrub her with the sponge and rinse her off more easily without any immersion! If you’ve gone for the standing feet option though, make sure you put some plastic bags over them with elastic bands (or similar) so no water gets into the skeleton via the studs. You can wipe the feet separately then.

As for ‘inside’ cleaning, I have a fold up camping toilet seat (they’re very cheap) and sit them on that in a plastic underbed storage box beside the bed. I fill a container with pretty warm water and a few squirts of antibacterial hand soap. I then use a bulb siphon and plastic tubing to squirt the mixture up inside. I let it drip dry for a while then use a cloth on a stick to dry it as much as I can. It’s important to get the cavities dry though or mold could set in even if it’s clean.

If you’ve gone for the insert version that’s easy but don’t forget, there are no inserts for the anal passage so think about how you’re going to clean her before trying!

One more thing I would say here is about moving/carrying her. You’re going to wonder what you’ve let yourself in for at first! They are not easy to move until you get used to carrying them! Lift her legs up, bend her knees and rock her on her bum a little towards her feet so you can get an arm under her lower back upper bum area. Put your arms under her thighs and you can then lift her. However, don’t do this from the floor! Getting her out of the box is the first big task! Lift one end of the box onto a chair or stool and then the other onto another chair or stool. That way you won’t be reaching down to the floor and bending your back too much! Don’t worry, your tummy muscles and core strength will soon be able to cope after a couple of weeks or so!

Always plan ahead! If you’re going to carry her somewhere then clear the way of everything, especially on the floor like shoes for instance! Have a halfway resting stool or chair! I have to carry mine downstairs and then through two long rooms to get to the bathroom (old house) and the stairs are fairly narrow and turn back on themselves too! I need a chair at the bottom of the stairs! The first time I did it I was catching her feet on everything as I hadn’t bent her knees enough so think before you move!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

annabellelover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by annabellelover »

Congratulations on your first doll odins! I also recently purchased a wm168 lady and its probably my favorite. The proportions are quite life-like. However, she is pretty heavy. I think around 90 lbs, but I suppose that happens with a lady of that height. It's not unmanageable though, just be careful.

As for your question. I've had my lady for about a month now and I am fairly surprised because I haven't noticed any leaking of oil. She has not become tacky at all, or it's not noticeable at the least. And she's pretty soft, which is great. My ladies in the past have seemed to leak oil quicker. So I assume that TPE has improved significantly in the recent year. So yes, I would second that there is no need to oil your lady when she arrives or any time in the near future.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Good advice from the previous posts. I too have a WM168E. When Anastasia arrived, her TPE smell wasn't overbearing and she did not feel tacky, so I did not do my first wash, oil and powder until about a week.

Be sure to post some photos when she arrives.

odins0n
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by odins0n »

I will be sure to get some pictures of her and post them once she arrives. I am not too worried about her weight as I am larger myself. (6'4" 240lbs) Any recommendations of clothing size for this doll or should I wait until I receive to take measurements?

annabellelover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by annabellelover »

That's good. You may not have to worry too much then.

For undergarments, 36DD bra and size small panties fit perfectly. Her measurements should be fairly consistent. It seems 36-24-36 (in inches). Clothing sizes seem to be different across outlets. So be sure to check sizing guides for clothing that stores provide.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Congrats! Great info above, no need for me to add. Now ya just have to prepare for the waiting, it can be a little rough. Sounds like a real beauty you have on the way.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

odins0n
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by odins0n »

Hungry Bear wrote:Congrats! Great info above, no need for me to add. Now ya just have to prepare for the waiting, it can be a little rough. Sounds like a real beauty you have on the way.
I can't wait! Counting the days!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

odins0n wrote:I will be sure to get some pictures of her and post them once she arrives. I am not too worried about her weight as I am larger myself. (6'4" 240lbs) Any recommendations of clothing size for this doll or should I wait until I receive to take measurements?
For shoes size 5.Tons of good deals on Payless Shoes website or Amazon. Clothing is a small or size 4.

dolln00b

Post by dolln00b »

I am seriously considering the exact model and face. She's simply gorgeous.

Am noob with no non-bio companion yet.

INFORMATIONS