www.beautiful-dolls.com

Loving my anime deluxe

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Loving my anime deluxe

Post by cablez »

Just a quick explanation of my experience:

My first doll was a DS163, and she was great but nothing was easy. Dressing, maintenance, play, dress fitting, everything was hard work!

I sold her and replaced her with an Anime Deluxe from beautiful dolls and I’m thrilled with my decision!

My favorite thing is playing dress up, and her light weight and “normal” measurements makes it easy to shop for!

I love dressing her in new clothes, and it’s so easy. She can even raise her hands up like she’s putting on a t shirt or sweater no problem!

I actually found the fabric doll is the best solution for me. I thought my experience might help others when shopping for a first doll.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Loving my anime deluxe

Post by Lika »

Congrats on your new doll

I agree anime fabric dolls are fun to dress and play with since they are much lighter and fun to cuddle.
Sadly i sold mine and stuck with my silicon dolls :fadein:
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

INFORMATIONS