betterlovedoll.com

WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Akai

Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Post by Akai »

If there is something we posted a while back that might look border-line young, is there a way to delete our posts? I've tried before but couldn't. One doll I have is really short (140cm), but since you guys bring this up, I'd rather just delete the post and be respectful and not possibly offend anyone. Didn't really think of it till I saw this. Thanks for the post though.
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)
My most recent, Red Succubus Girl, Lilyth!! viewtopic.php?t=158098

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Just send a link to a Mod and they will certainly pull it if it's in violation.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

DTB_723 wrote:Hello...
I am wondering how 100cm doll pictures got on TDF? I thought that small, young looking doll pictures are strictly forbidden. My 125cm doll with large breast was not approved because the doll appeared young?

2nd question: Can a smaller doll be sold on TDF with pictures, although the size of the head is small? If not, then how is the 100cm doll on sale now being approved? I want to know in case I decide to sell my 125cm.

Thanks... No offense. Just a legit concern..
It's about context, how the doll is presented goes a long way in determining "age" of the doll.
How you present her has everything to do with it.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

Does the Sili Suki doll count as young looking, because I see it advertised on the front page of TDF all the time but it looks young in my opinion. I regret buying it because it looks so young.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

jkh0208 wrote:Does the Sili Suki doll count as young looking, because I see it advertised on the front page of TDF all the time but it looks young in my opinion. I regret buying it because it looks so young.

Even without styling or clothes this Sili doll Suki appaers to be an adult mini doll IMHO.

But, sure, in some images the doll can appear too young, but this can also be said of a lot of dolls, especially the mini dolls, because of unconcious bias to scale.

This is why the presentation and everything I have posted in this topic is important for any doll under 145 cm these days.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Stewzombie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stewzombie »

I have been wanting to ask, knowing I'll be scrutinized, but what if one has bought a doll that is in the gray area, and it was bought from a Chinese vendor here? Petite but NOT a child doll, but one that you shouldn't post pictures of it here either. How would one go about making a compliant thread to sell said doll?

Is there another website / forum which has selling and buying from individuals, not vendors like we have here on TDF?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Stewzombie wrote:I have been wanting to ask, knowing I'll be scrutinized, but what if one has bought a doll that is in the gray area, and it was bought from a Chinese vendor here? Petite but NOT a child doll, but one that you shouldn't post pictures of it here either. How would one go about making a compliant thread to sell said doll?

Is there another website / forum which has selling and buying from individuals, not vendors like we have here on TDF?
If a doll is not allowed on TDF, you can't sell this doll on TDF. In the 'grey area' it's often about presentation. So be sure the doll is presented like an adult. In case the doll has an adult-looking body but a child-looking face, you may consider to create a For Sale ad for just the body.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I hate this whole subject...to much of a pragmatist - If it's 80 lbs (or what ever) of Silicone or TPE or Clay or Elephant Dung and you sculpt it into what ever the F you want...it's still just inanimate material.

I'll go back to my corner now.....

jmho
L✰neR✯nger

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

There you go Lone, trying to institute LOGIC into an emotional societal booby-trap. Just not possible. Obviously TDF is trying its best to tip-toe around the land mines and navigate us forward as best it can.

But what you say is true of course.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NgocPearl »

Hey, they should have thumbs up or down on this forum. I wanted to thumbs up to some of you guys.

Stewzombie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stewzombie »

Nescio50 wrote:
Stewzombie wrote:I have been wanting to ask, knowing I'll be scrutinized, but what if one has bought a doll that is in the gray area, and it was bought from a Chinese vendor here? Petite but NOT a child doll, but one that you shouldn't post pictures of it here either. How would one go about making a compliant thread to sell said doll?

If a doll is not allowed on TDF, you can't sell this doll on TDF. In the 'grey area' it's often about presentation. So be sure the doll is presented like an adult. In case the doll has an adult-looking body but a child-looking face, you may consider to create a For Sale ad for just the body.
Thank you, but it's the other way around. Adult looking face, because it was intended to be, the only thing that puts it in that grey area for me, and the reason I want to sell it, is the breast size, I didn't realize that in China their cup sizes are smaller, so was a little off-putting when I received it, and have not wanted to post pictures. I don't know if that's that's the only thing that makes a difference, but I don't like huge boobs in real life, and I told them so, and that's what they sent me.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Send me a PM with the images attached and I will give you the lowdown, in the event I am not good with it, I will round table it with staff and advise you via PM if OK.
NgocPearl wrote:Hey, they should have thumbs up or down on this forum. I wanted to thumbs up to some of you guys.
what...like this one :thumbs_up:

Sweet.

Anung :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ildanach
Ex-Member

Post by ildanach »

Hi, I would like to add something to this topic. As some of you perhaps have noticed already I'm new on this forum and I have just introduced my Cherry (2018)
I bought her as a kind of 'Animé' lookalike, big eyes and not completely realistic looking. At least, that was how we (My wife and I) had intended.
Last Wednesday she arrived and was far more realistic looking than we had expected, that is concerning her face. Her eyes were not as big as we had expected but more the normal size.
No problem, only with her color of hair and the color of eyes they had chosen to deliver her with reminded us .... of our daughter at a young age. ( her body was fully grown, breasts of a C-cup though no pubic hair)
So you can imagine the first thing we did was changing the wig and the eye color.
But, just to bide some time and to get better informed we started to look too for just Doll heads, only to see if there existed Doll heads of more 'mature' women.
I'm still busy looking all around the world wide web and I have to confess:"They do exist but are very hard to find."
And the faces I have found so far are definitely not older than, let's say, 30 years old.
Strange, or are most buyers really not interested in women of 35 +. Or love dolls that look like those women.
Cherry, Cameron, Caja and Carrie. The four Dollqueteers

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

DS Doll offers a few realistic looking more mature faces, but these are silicone and I don't think that they are compatible with the neck system used by WM and some others.

ildanach
Ex-Member

Post by ildanach »

I checked immediately and indeed, you're right. I already saw a 40+ head at DS Dolls. Good to know that they DO exist !! Thnx.
Cherry, Cameron, Caja and Carrie. The four Dollqueteers

INFORMATIONS