www.beautiful-dolls.com

One Year Anniversary With Asuka (140cm Candace)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

One Year Anniversary With Asuka (140cm Candace)

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

It's been nearly a year since Asuka (140cm Anime Doll) came into my life. The honeymoon never really ended. I enjoy her company as much today as I have since she arrived. My review I posted wouldn't change. She is holding up really well. Her right arm is fairly loose. And her nose I can't seem to get clean. It is a little discolored. I imagine from when I can't help but kiss her, and my nose is rubbing against hers. It isn't too bad. Though it does seem to look worse in pictures.

I do feel a little bad because I haven't taken out any of my other dolls since Asuka. She is the best! The light weight makes such a huge difference in bedtime fun. :whistle: The insert is holding up well too. I'm a little surprised by that. There are only a few very small splits on the outside of the insert. And I mean tiny-paper-cut small. I don't think they're an issue, yet. I always try to be careful just in case.

To celebrate the occasion, I got Asuka a new costume to make it a "super" anniversary. :roll: (Album here) The costume didn't turn out as expected. It ended up being way too small. I tried to get a bigger one, and it was way too big. She is a little hard to shop for. So I just altered the smaller costume. It should have been a long sleeve top like from the TV show. I cut off the sleeves and sew the arm holes shut. Then I just made the top into a halter top, or buster.... I don't know what you call that kind of top. I then used the sleeves as arm wraps. It isn't what I hoped for, but I think it looks alright. I'll attach a sample pic to this post. She does lack boots. But with the way her feet only swivel left and right, I'm not sure if boots would be a good idea. They could be hard to get on and off. And I'd worry about breaking her feet. They'd have to have a zipper I'd think. I'm too lazy to search for such specific style of red boots. The red stockings will have to do. :)
Attachments
SuperAsuka04.jpg
SuperAsuka04.jpg (451.04 KiB) Viewed 2309 times
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: One Year Anniversary With Asuka (140cm Candace)

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

I had the loose arm issue as well on a 160cm anime deluxe. I posted up a fix on it, but it does require some sewing (which it seems would be fine based on the costume alteration). The arm feels just as good as new if not better in terms of movement. No wobble at all. On mine it loosened so much that it wouldn't even hold position and would actually get pushed back to a relaxed extended position by the foam. The foam below did need cutting to access the lose bolt though.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=90504

The lightness of the fabric dolls are great when moving them around or sleeping with them. In my case, I have a 160cm anime deluxe and 165 cm dagmar variant which are slightly easier to shop for, but still generally on the x-small or small side of the clothing spectrum.

Regarding the alterations, I think what you have there is a strapless dress with fingerless gloves. If the costume fits more like a one piece swimsuit, then it might be a strapless leotard or teddy with attached skirt (in case you want to look up other items that may be similar).

Perhaps some PVC/vinyl or similar material leggings with zipper or lace up may work for the boots (since the ankle goes sides to side and doesn't seem to support heels well). Do be aware of possible color transfer on the material, but this might be a possibility. Do be aware that a zipper or lace up type stockings may have rough edges, so that may also snag the anime fabric doll skin. I bought some vinyl fabric stockings for my dolls a while back, but those items are both discontinued and also from Japan. I also had to alter them a little bit (used to be integrated into a garter belt-like section ). They're slightly stretchy and have a faux-leather feel.

All in all, congratulations and glad to hear the positive review. I've had my 160cm anime deluxe doll (Sena) for about 1.5 years now and the dagmar (Irina) is coming up on 1 year.

dollcave
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: One Year Anniversary With Asuka (140cm Candace)

Post by dollcave »

As a newbie, I find your posts are really valuable.
Thanks for the update on how the insert is holding up. :glou:

INFORMATIONS