www.beautiful-dolls.com

Planning to buy from Beautiful doll

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
KiayanDom

Planning to buy from Beautiful doll

Post by KiayanDom »

Hi,

I've been here a number of years now and in that time i have come to have a fondness for beautiful dolls as a vendor. I hear good things and in general get a good vibe. The website is superb. Iots of positive for Joy.

My question is this; i see dolls on the beautiful dolls website for $1000 less that other places. Is this accurate? They are clearly the same doll, different names and clothing, but same mould at least. Superb dolls for under $2k?

Also the doll i want does not have a photo of her back side. Joy is there a way for me to see a pictrue of that? The doll is Hildegarde.

"Somewhere a Queen is weeping. Somewhere a King has no wife"- Jimi Hendrix

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Planning to buy from Beautiful doll

Post by beautifuldolls »

KiayanDom wrote:Hi,

I've been here a number of years now and in that time i have come to have a fondness for beautiful dolls as a vendor. I hear good things and in general get a good vibe. The website is superb. Iots of positive for Joy.

My question is this; i see dolls on the beautiful dolls website for $1000 less that other places. Is this accurate? They are clearly the same doll, different names and clothing, but same mould at least. Superb dolls for under $2k?

Also the doll i want does not have a photo of her back side. Joy is there a way for me to see a pictrue of that? The doll is Hildegarde.

The price is right! :D I will send you the back side photo..
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Yup! Beautiful Dolls is the oldest vendor, one of the best in the industry. You can always trust Joy, she is awesome to work with.

KiayanDom

Post by KiayanDom »

Awesome! And i'm a great customer; don't mind knocks and dings, smudges and smears. I see dolls like old Chevy trucks- they're supposed to have flaws, it's what give 'em character! :)
"Somewhere a Queen is weeping. Somewhere a King has no wife"- Jimi Hendrix

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

The fast response time to your thread is also alluring. I've spent the last few hours on the site building my doll. Think I shall buy as well, given how attentive they were to you.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

I purchased from Beautiful Dolls (Joy) last March. So simple and straight forward. Highly recommend if you are going to buy that you talk to Joy.

INFORMATIONS