www.beautiful-dolls.com

Sexy goth vampire babe from beautiful-dolls

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Bryanthefigureman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sexy goth vampire babe from beautiful-dolls

Post by Bryanthefigureman »

Hello to all! The figureman here!
Im pleased to announce i have selected and aquired my first TPE doll! As of this week im the proud owner of beautiful-dolls new vampire babe, Rhea!
Ok...enough with the exclamation. 
As i meantioned, i got Tifa (my dagmar doll)
From Joy at beautiful-dolls. I had saved for a bit but i didnt want to dive in just yet.

With the market growing and more choices popping up every few months, i chose to wait a bit and then i saw her. Dont get me wrong, each of these dolls has its own beauty but she stood out. Ive seen the vampire doll initially but it didnt draw me in.....till Rhea. The head is called Allura so thats Rhea's name now.

Now lets talk sex. As im a guy around 5'8", a short doll seemed the way to go, given a bigger doll would be at once heavier and harder to handle. While in a missionary position it seems shes too far away for kisses, but switch that around and a different song is heard. I guess she'll feel like kisses if shes on top! Angles and positions are strange like that.

As any reviewer here can testify, Tpe is a heat magnet. Warming her up is a must for the truly real feeling. Although if its realism you want, then dont. Vampires are cold to the touch and tpe in a room temp setting is cool, which adds to the fantasy of a vampire.
But to each their own. But if warm is the way you wanna go i recommend the heating blanket approach. Do not take her into the shower! Remember the collar of the neck has metal in it for the head coupling. Best to avoid water.

The face cavity is there for oral but i dont use it. Too.....odd. To elaborate, its simply a fact of these dolls. The whole face distorts which im assuming is just a trade you need to make as these dolls dont poses a true skull therefore, no jaw. But this is a small gripe for me as the rest of her capabilities greatly overshadow that.

I was amazed at the realizm of her whole body. I grabbed her under the arms to lift her and it felt like lifting a small woman. The jiggle of the breasts is real enough and the shape and feel is.....wow...just wow.
Every curve of her body is an exquisite slope of heaven. These sculptors did not slack on detail.

Warning! To any potential buyer!
BE CAREFUL OF THE FINGERS!!!
This is something ive seen in my research of these kind of tpe dolls online. As there are wires inside of each finger this adds a limitless degree of posability in them, but they are wires. They will break if not handled carefully.
Ive seen vids showing how to repair as ive already detatched 4 fingers inside her hand. immediately began looking for repair vids, so if it happens, you can fix it.
Came to realize a jointed finger would be a bitch to mold and impossible to repair so maybe thats why they make them this way. Im rather grateful for it.

Tpe is a STAIN MAGNET also so choose carefully what you put on her! I found this out the hard way but thankfully most vendors and manufacterers provide stain remover.
 No lie. This stuff will remove the blue from the sky!
Allura got a stain from a bra n panties i put on her and as i took them off the next day to try a new outfit....inky blobs of color were on her....(insert horror scream)
Stain remover is essential to keeping her new looking.

Ima plug another vendor. For care and product info go to Doll4play.com and check out their care page. It will do far better at giving cleaning and care tips.

Note: baby oil removes makeup so clean the face with that. I used a makeup remover and it made a shiny spot.....melted maybe? Gone now but just use that instead makeup remover. It also cleans dirt n dust off of her.

So all in all i feel i made a good investment and Tifa has a new friend.
Attachments
20171019_013722.jpg
20171019_013722.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 5887 times
20171019_013759.jpg
20171019_013759.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 5887 times
20171019_013811.jpg
20171019_013811.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 5887 times

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Sexy goth vampire babe from beautiful-dolls

Post by optical delusion »

That is a lovely doll. Glad to see some actual member photos of her. That is one complaint that i have too with my tpe girl. Factory makeup is pretty much gone as soon as baby oil hits it.

Im pretty certain that care guide is indigos. Just with the grammar errors fixed :)

jeffdevor
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jeffdevor »

I absolutely love this doll! I am looking to purchase my very first one and as a huge gamer and Warcraft Fan, this one attracts me the most, would you be able to post more with poses etc?

Thanks!

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

(un)holy cow... that is one sweet chick! I'd have to second jeffdevor's request of more photos, if it's not too much trouble?

and I've accidentally stained my doll as well due to clothes dye. I figured I'd just look at it as she'd gotten a new tattoo, but was amazed when I brought it out a few days later and it had magically disappeared! I guess the dye must've dissolved into the silicone or something? Anyhoo, she's all back to normal color now ;)
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Rhea is a beautiful girl, congrats. Would love to see more of her in the future. I love those boobies and her sculpt from the waist down is awesome.
JM 75cm Angel C

Bryanthefigureman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bryanthefigureman »

Wow thanks everyone! I didnt expect such a fast response from you guys so fast. Allura says thanks for the warm welcome.
In response to the baby oil comment, I tried eyeshadow initially for her lip color and it stays good, so good in fact i had to rub pretty hard to get her face blank slate again.

I plan to take more pics soon so dont worry i will coerce her to pose for a few. Itll be easier now shes got a few fans. Wont be as bashful.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Congrats!!!!

She looks incredibly hot, thanks for the review!
I'll echo what others have said here, would love to see more pics of her!

:glou:

ZD

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O She is absolutely stunning....even from side on 8O

and I mean stunning...please PM me the option specs you selected for your gal...those eyes are amazing :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

harbinge

Post by harbinge »

This doll is absolute perfection.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

She is Smoking Hot!!!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

solarizz1994
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by solarizz1994 »

Post more pics! Preferably of the ass, I am looking to buy one soon and want to see what actual customer photos look like

4 string
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 4 string »

Noob here.
She's incredible....will be my first purchase.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

4 string wrote:Noob here.
She's incredible....will be my first purchase.
Contact us for details if you have questions!!
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

4 string
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 4 string »

Did you apply that terrific facial make-up or did she arrive that way?

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

She is just too gorgeous can't wait to see more vampire goodness ^^

INFORMATIONS