www.beautiful-dolls.com

Allura is MAGNIFICENT!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
skyhawk747

Re: Allura is MAGNIFICENT!

Post by skyhawk747 »

Babel99 wrote:
skyhawk747 wrote:What body type is this? The new YL148?
Yes the new YL 148-D
Hot ass and boobs but the waist is crazy thin which is a shame as I love this dolls assets

Zenny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zenny »

skyhawk747 wrote:
Babel99 wrote:
skyhawk747 wrote:What body type is this? The new YL148?
Yes the new YL 148-D
Hot ass and boobs but the waist is crazy thin which is a shame as I love this dolls assets
I don't know if you've seen it, but she has an older sister. Dominica.
You can see her thread here: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 42&t=94124
She's incredible as well, and certainly an option if you prefer a more realistic waist.
A dollhouse divided against itself cannot stand.

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

Hi Zenny,

Yup I have looked at that doll too but find the stomach sticks out over the pubic bone a bit too much.

My ideal doll is the new 148 with a bigger waist

Zenny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zenny »

I can certainly see the appeal. While I think the current design works specifically for Allura, I'd be more hesitant to get other heads with the same body for much the same reason.
I'm not entirely sure why this one clicks so well with me.

At any rate, I do hope YL will consider that as a variant body.
A dollhouse divided against itself cannot stand.

INFORMATIONS