www.beautiful-dolls.com

My first doll!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Torkan
Apprentice
Apprentice

My first doll!

Post by Torkan »

Hi folks,

So...today I had my first doll delivered to me!
The last weeks have been soooo looong. Let me tell you how it all started.

It was the beginning of December and I was looking for something completely different; metal miniatures for painting. Board gaming and mini painting is a hobby of mine.
After looking through lots of sites, I somehow ended up on Aliexpress(They really do have a lot of stuff, don't they? Even miniatures!). Then after a while, I found myself looking at something else entirely.
You know how it is when you spend too much time on Youtube. Before you know it, you're watching something weird and ask yourself how you ended up there. This was kinda like that.

Yes, I was looking at dolls. :) I have seen them before and have wanted one of them for a long time. Not knowing a whole lot about how and where to get them, I thought the price was good and ordered the 100cm doll Riley from a seller that had gotten lots of good reviews from other customers.
Now that I had finally pulled the trigger, I went on and did more researh, and so I ended up on this forum. Here I read about people warning others about places like Aliexpress. 8O
Somewhat worried I was hoping for the best. After all, I'm sure some of the sellers there are legit. This seller shipped my order very quickly and it arrived in my country a week later.

While I was waiting for Riley to pass through customs, I saw the Christmas promotion from Beautiful Dolls. Immediately after I had ordered Riley, I already wanted a bigger doll, heh(I'm sure some of you know that feeling 8) ). This seemed like the perfect opportunity.
I emailed Beautiful Dolls on December 23rd and quickly got a reply and a good offer. I told them which doll I wanted and it was shipped two weeks later, which I thought was pretty fast, considering it was a custom doll. YL Doll's Yuki with minor adjustments.
Yuki is the doll I had delivered today. Yes, I was going to take some unboxing photos, but I hadn't used my camera in a while and the battery was flat. No way I was going to wait for it to recharge! Some pics with my crappy cell phone wouldn't have been very good either.
So I ripped open the package like a kid on Christmas Eve. Well, I ordered her right before Christmas, so I guess it was a bit like a late present. :)
I've given her a good inspection and, unless I've missed something, she looks flawless! She looks just as good as I was hoping for.

I really want to give Joy and the Beautiful Dolls team big thanks for excellent service and a......ummm...beautiful doll! :D

Oh, and about Riley. I'm still waiting for her to pass customs.
Fortunately, Beautiful Dolls used DHL for the delivery and that went smoothly. DHL called me a couple of days after it arrived and asked if I could send them the receipt. Two days after I sent it to them, the package was delivered, which was today.
Riley, that I ordered Aliexpress, was shipped with Fedex. The package has now had status "Clearance delay" for a month!
I've contacted Fedex several times and they can't tell me anything. After contacting them for the 6th time, I finally got a reference number I could use and contact customs myself.
I sent customs an email yesterday and hope they will answer soon. I'm a little worried after reading about customs in other countries seizing smaller dolls. If I do get that package, it will be interesting to see what's inside.
The seller has actually been very helpful, and even extended my "buyers protection". Other items I've ordered from Ali have been great, so I hope Riley will be too. We'll see.

I'll keep you posted!

Oh, and I've ordered some clothes for Yuki. If they all fit, I'll try and get some photography going.
Oh, one more thing. I had no idea 25kg was that heavy! Yes, I really need to start working out again. Hmm, well, this doll handling is sort of like working out, I guess. Yea, it'll do for now!

Best regards
Torkan, Excited New Doll Owner

Jakai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My first doll!

Post by Jakai »

Yay. Photos soon as that camera is charged :D
Sorry to hear about Riley's delay.

Torkan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Torkan »

One thing I forgot to mention. The body I chose is the 135cm one and Yuki is just the head. I think there's a difference, since there's a doll called Yuki on their site, but that has a different body.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Torkan and welcome to TDF.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

Please find this link useful when navigating your way around the board and fell free to post an introduction in the intro topic link there, to help you get your five posts up for full board function.

Cheers Anung...and here is an avatar if you like it

...just resize it to 120 pixels max for height or width !

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Torkan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Torkan »

Thanks! I had to google it now, and I had no idea there was a comic book character called Torkan.
After much thinking and trying to come up with an original nick name, it was the best I could come up with. :p
Maybe I'll use it as an avatar anyway!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Two more posts and you can!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Torkan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Torkan »

Hi,

I'm still waiting for the clothes, but here's a pic I took with what I already had. Nothing fancy or anything, it's more as a test. :)
001.jpg
001.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 4406 times

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

This doll is perfect. Picture is perfect. Hairstyle is perfect. Thank you for that photo.
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

So it's Yuki 135 cm body, tan skin, black eyes? (I want to buy the same one)

Torkan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Torkan »

lover1 wrote:So it's Yuki 135 cm body, tan skin, black eyes? (I want to buy the same one)
Hi. Yes, that's the one. Glad you liked the pic.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/cassiel-p-394.html

It's another wig, though, and not the one that came with the doll.
http://www.gamiss.com/synthetic-wigs-11 ... duct59883/

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Is this sexy tan skin a bit yellow as on your picture or is it caused by camera color balance? On yldoll 148cm yuki doll movie color is a bit different I think...

Torkan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Torkan »

The color balance is a little off, yea. The wall behind her is almost white, but looks more greenish/brownish in the pic.

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

I must say that I love the photo you made. Another questions are:
1) Does Yuki have any special makeup for that photo?
2) I don't see black eyes option on page: http://www.yldoll.com/shop/index.php?ro ... duct_id=55
3) Face of Yuki is in fact perfect on this picture. Do you think all copies of that face are same quality?

Thank you for your help Torkan :)

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Can wait to see her clothed!!

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Congrats Torcan! ... Your girl looks wunderbar!

Abe
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup