www.beautiful-dolls.com

My new Doll from BD! 148cm YL Doll Review

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Irieon
Apprentice
Apprentice

My new Doll from BD! 148cm YL Doll Review

Post by Irieon »

I recently received my 148cm YL Doll purchased from BD. They are a pleasure to deal with, very quick responses and helpful in getting you exactly the doll you want. I'll definitely be a returning customer for any future dolls and I would like to get another head/wig for this one later. She was ready surprisingly fast, the shipping too was super quick. The doll arrived safely and was packaged really well. She came with one lingerie top and some extra tools like hair comb etc. I look forward to getting some outfits for her soon just need to figure out sizes. The doll is very beautiful, nice body, nice curves, and pretty face. Really happy with how she came out.

This is my first large doll and first made from TPE. I new the larger dolls were heavy but was still surprised at just how heavy she was, so be prepared for that fellow newbies. I also didn't know all the maintenance involved with TPE dolls. Luckily though there is heaps of information here on the forum about it and I'm condident now after a bunch of reading that I know the important stuff required.

Sex with the doll has been a learning process which I'm still going through. The joints are stiff and I'm careful finding out which positions they can go in (I'm sure they will loosen after use) the weight of her also makes it difficult. It's been better each time though so I think it's just down to getting experience, finding out what works and what doesn't. It definitely feels really good, easily the most pleasurable sex doll/ sex toy I've used. She has oral and anal too but haven't tried them yet, I've heard they are sensitive areas more prone to tears. There is still a lot more of this doll to explore and learn, which I look forward to but in no rush.

The TPE has a scent like I had heard but it isn't bad and I expect it to lessen over time. It feels really nice and soft to touch, I think I prefer the feel of it compare to my older silicone dolls. There are obviously positives and negatives to both types but I'm glad I decided to try out a TPE doll and would recommend it.

All in all I'm very satisfied with everything. Thanks BD for the excellent service & Thanks Doll Forum for the vast amount of information. Below are a few quick pics, I should probably take and post more when I get her out next. Thanks for reading my quick little review here!
Attachments
dll.jpg
dll.jpg (171.2 KiB) Viewed 2612 times

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: My new Doll from BD! 148cm YL Doll Review

Post by beautifuldolls »

:D we look forward to seeing photos. Very good choice!
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Irieon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Irieon »

A few more pics of my doll :)

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Yowza! :multi:
Nice looking lady you have there! Looking forward to seeing more in the future!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Great choice for a first TPE doll! Nice to see the #129 face getting some love :)
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

skyglider

Post by skyglider »

That is one really gorgeous doll. She's a dazzler!Enjoy!
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all. - Michelangelo.

Irieon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Irieon »

Thanks for comments guys! I didnt notice my pictures uploaded sideways, will have to fix that.

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

She's a winner for sure. Congrats!
JM 75cm Angel C

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Cant go wrong with the YL148. Congrats on a beautiful doll. I can tell you if you go shopping for her try to get size zero in stretch denim but put white pantyhose on first. The realism is out of this world as far is fitting goes. She also fits a 30C or 32B bra very well. Good luck and I look forward to more pics!!! She's gorgeous!

INFORMATIONS