www.beautiful-dolls.com

140 cm fabric doll with realistic head

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Re: 140 cm fabric doll with realistic head

Post by TPEsnack »

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the box DS-lite came in? If it is what the manufacturer lists on their website (100 X 53 X 47 cm = linear dimensions 200 cm) that is too big for the dimension limits of the discount airlines I fly (54 38 23 = linear dimensions 115 cm). 'Oversize' baggage rates are possible but usually at such prohibitive rates that it ends up being closer to shipped rates.

I invite suggestions from anyone who has actually moved a doll of any sort between countries on int'l flights. Check-in presumably.

Portability is still not quite there!
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

She looks good in red! I'm pleased at how photogenic my fabric doll is. As a photographic model she has surpassed my expectations.
IMG_6933s.jpg
IMG_6933s.jpg (550.59 KiB) Viewed 2180 times
IMG_6934s.JPG
IMG_6934s.JPG (494.71 KiB) Viewed 2180 times
IMG_6936s.jpg
IMG_6936s.jpg (675.05 KiB) Viewed 2180 times

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

They should really just hire a silicone head owner here take their promo pictures for those heads. The owner's pictures with that head are so great but the promo pictures make these head look strange.

Just in those 2 pictures alone, the head looks extremely photogenic.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

TPEsnack wrote:Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the box DS-lite came in? If it is what the manufacturer lists on their website (100 X 53 X 47 cm = linear dimensions 200 cm) that is too big for the dimension limits of the discount airlines I fly (54 38 23 = linear dimensions 115 cm). 'Oversize' baggage rates are possible but usually at such prohibitive rates that it ends up being closer to shipped rates.

I invite suggestions from anyone who has actually moved a doll of any sort between countries on int'l flights. Check-in presumably.

Portability is still not quite there!
Why not just ask the vendor to ship it to you? If you get a lightweight doll made of fabric and foam there is very little risk of damage during shipping.

wormwood
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wormwood »

hey leonp! any further reviews or photos coming? i have enjoyed what you have posted so far! a very nice doll for sure! i am seriously considering getting this doll soon myself and any more updates would be appreciated and a few more pictures would be great too! if and when you get the chance..

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

leonp wrote:She looks good in red! I'm pleased at how photogenic my fabric doll is. As a photographic model she has surpassed my expectations.

I tried to look for this doll on the Beautiful-Dolls site, but the only one that has a silicone head is the 160cm. It looks awful too, not like your doll above:

https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... cts_id=357

Do they have yours? I saw a 140cm anime doll, but there was no silicone head option.

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

They don't have all of the dolls posted with the silicone head option. But you can ask beautifuldolls over PM and they will set it up for you. I have this same 140cm doll with silicone head on the way!

This is the one, probably the same you saw:
https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... cts_id=489

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

EQ8t wrote:They don't have all of the dolls posted with the silicone head option. But you can ask beautifuldolls over PM and they will set it up for you. I have this same 140cm doll with silicone head on the way!

Yes, that was her. I would want the taller version, but with a nicer head like what Leonp has. I mean for $750? That is a steal. Do you know if they have other silicon heads?

Diaval

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Mr Franz wrote:Hell, I'm impressed! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
So am I. I hope the company has other heads to choose from. I think this is a good idea to get a realistic doll (at least in the face), but also getting the light weight and durability of a plushy. All at a much reduced cost.

Am I seeing things or does that doll have collarbones?

Diaval

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I'm impressed too. I had no idea TPE heads were an option. I need to take a closer look at these dolls.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Diaval wrote:
EQ8t wrote:They don't have all of the dolls posted with the silicone head option. But you can ask beautifuldolls over PM and they will set it up for you. I have this same 140cm doll with silicone head on the way!

Yes, that was her. I would want the taller version, but with a nicer head like what Leonp has. I mean for $750? That is a steal. Do you know if they have other silicon heads?

Diaval
You can get the Dagmar 160cm with a silicone head, but I don't know if there is more than one head to choose from. They don't have everything on the website, best thing is just send Joy a PM (beautifuldolls).

Mine should be almost ready to ship, can't wait! These look like really nice dolls, and yes the price is good...

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

leonp wrote:She looks good in red! I'm pleased at how photogenic my fabric doll is. As a photographic model she has surpassed my expectations.
]
Beautiful doll and she is fabric?!?! That is amazing!

Couple questions:

Did you find other work around for her 'hole' issue?

Do you know what type of skeleton this doll has? Is it like a jointed skeleton as on a TPE or silicone doll? Or does it have a wire skeleton like a Teddy Babe?

On a light colored fabric doll, such as yours, do you have to be mindful of dark clothing staining the doll as what could happen with a TPE or silicone doll?

Does the head have an oral function?

Thank you,

Diaval

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Diaval, you can find some more answers here in privatetai's topic:

My Cammy diary and running review. (Dagmar doll from BD)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 42&t=89823

That one is specifically about the 165cm Dagmar fabric doll, with silicone head.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

EQ8t wrote:Diaval, you can find some more answers here in privatetai's topic:

My Cammy diary and running review. (Dagmar doll from BD)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 42&t=89823

That one is specifically about the 165cm Dagmar fabric doll, with silicone head.
Ok, I will take a peek.
EQ8t wrote: You can get the Dagmar 160cm with a silicone head, but I don't know if there is more than one head to choose from. They don't have everything on the website, best thing is just send Joy a PM (beautifuldolls).

Mine should be almost ready to ship, can't wait! These look like really nice dolls, and yes the price is good...
Ok, will do. Perhaps they can give me more information.

Thank You!

Diaval

INFORMATIONS