www.beautiful-dolls.com

Dagmar or Realistic Anime?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Dagmar or Realistic Anime?

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

For most of the clothing, I run the tests typically after a wash cycle (machine wash delicate in lingerie bags) and then low heat tumble dry. This is sometimes on items that might mention hand wash and air dry. I find that sometimes items might retain color when handwashing since I don't spend that long hand washing it.

I bought a swimsuit that was in blue and bright pink which bled pink color off after the initial hand wash when sitting in 1 spot wet. It caused the lingerie mesh bag to go from white to pink while drying out. I ran it through a 2nd wash in the washing machine and then low tumble dried it afterwards. To be sure, I ran it 3 more times through that process. I didn't notice anymore color coming off at that point.

For the Dreamgirl purple teddy, I ran that one through 1 wash/dry cycle and then ran the tests. It passed all parts. I guess they have a different process for the kimono.

I would say give it a wash or 2 and re-run the tests. I've had issues where clothing would stain PVC figures only when the weather is hot/humid but not when it was cold/dry in the winter. Testing the clothing item would show some color transfer on both soapy water and also the isopropyl alcohol rub test. If I had to take a guess, there's some sort of finish coating that rubs off. I notice being more common on wet look type enamel coated items. Black, red, blue etc in wet look ends up most of the time rubbing off on the alcohol test. I've also had some black lingerie strap/string from cheaper lingerie that fail the alcohol test and have caused staining on a plush torso doll before.

My rule of thumb now is to not leave any clothing that stains on the doll for more than a quick photo shoot (especially when the weather is warm/humid). I had 1 black swimsuit from AliExpress that passed all the tests, but left a small black stain because the loops for the lacing and the lacing string themself were made of a different cheaper material than the rest of the suit. I tried cleaning off the stains from the Dagmar doll, but it left some parts lighter than the pink skin tone, which is noticeable under certain lighting.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Dagmar or Realistic Anime?

Post by Diaval »

LuvAnimeGirlz wrote:For most of the clothing, I run the tests typically after a wash cycle (machine wash delicate in lingerie bags) and then low heat tumble dry. This is sometimes on items that might mention hand wash and air dry. I find that sometimes items might retain color when handwashing since I don't spend that long hand washing it.
I do admit to skipping the first step as I have time constraints and also I am testing the look of many items I buy to see if I like it on the doll. Washing does entail removing the tags and that is frowned upon when returning items. So when it comes to dark items, I been tossing them on Eryka if she is wearing something underneath as a buffer. Now on items that specify hand washing only, are you saying you CAN wash them in a machine using that special lingerie bag? Where do I get that bag...Amazon?

As for my tests, I used those round cotton pads that you use to remove face makeup. One I dipped in warm water and another I dipped in alcohol. I then ran something like a tie string or the nape of the back of the neck through the pad and I used force too. I then looked in the pad to see if there was anything left behind. After that, I then did as you said and ran the now moistened part over a tissue and noted the results. As I said above, I was surprised that the items I thought would fail the alcohol test, passed and the items I thought would pass, actually left something behind. The biggest surprise was that red dancer's top. I figured that would have been the most stain resistant! I also had that top on Eryka's bare skin for nearly a week and there was NO evidence of staining. Granted it is the winter time now and I am not sweating that much. It might be different in the summer. I have to see how that top fairs after a couple washings. If it still fails the alcohol test, then I am just going to put that top on Eryka if she is wearing something underneath it.
I bought a swimsuit that was in blue and bright pink which bled pink color off after the initial hand wash when sitting in 1 spot wet. It caused the lingerie mesh bag to go from white to pink while drying out. I ran it through a 2nd wash in the washing machine and then low tumble dried it afterwards. To be sure, I ran it 3 more times through that process. I didn't notice anymore color coming off at that point.
I am very surprised that a normally accepted benign light color as pink caused a problem. As for initial bleeding, I have heard this about some of the Dreamgirl stuff, yet you seemed to have no issues with it. Since this one didn't bleed as bad with the alcohol test, I am thinking it might be fine after a couple washings. As it is, it is a Kimono robe and it is very loose fitting on the body. But for sure she is going to be laying on it in bed and I want to make sure that it will not stain before I even think of sleeping with her in it and she has nothing on underneath. So for now, again, I will only sleep with her in it while she is wearing a bodysuit.
For the Dreamgirl purple teddy, I ran that one through 1 wash/dry cycle and then ran the tests. It passed all parts. I guess they have a different process for the kimono.
Maybe, but as I said above, I have seen some minor complaints (in other threads) of dark colors...particularly black, staining from Dreamgirl clothing, but they also mentioned the problem going away after a few washes.
I would say give it a wash or 2 and re-run the tests.
I was afraid you were going to say that. Now can I wash the Kimono and the Red top together? The red top seems to be the worse offender of the two and I would think the lighter color wouldn't stain the darker one, correct?
I've had issues where clothing would stain PVC figures only when the weather is hot/humid but not when it was cold/dry in the winter. Testing the clothing item would show some color transfer on both soapy water and also the isopropyl alcohol rub test. If I had to take a guess, there's some sort of finish coating that rubs off.
As it is with all of the items, they passed the test with warm water. The robe and the red top only failed the alcohol test.
I notice being more common on wet look type enamel coated items. Black, red, blue etc in wet look ends up most of the time rubbing off on the alcohol test. I've also had some black lingerie strap/string from cheaper lingerie that fail the alcohol test and have caused staining on a plush torso doll before.
Yes, I recall you mentioning this elsewhere. That is why I was paying attention to the ties and the zippers as well.
My rule of thumb now is to not leave any clothing that stains on the doll for more than a quick photo shoot (especially when the weather is warm/humid).
That is if you know it stains, right? I would go even one step further and just put the item with the potential to stain over a bodysuit. But yeah, I do have my concerns now about summer months when I DO sweat.
I had 1 black swimsuit from AliExpress that passed all the tests, but left a small black stain because the loops for the lacing and the lacing string themself were made of a different cheaper material than the rest of the suit.
Yup! That was you that mentioned that before. That is why when I tested the red crop top, I checked the material at the nape of the neck on the collar AND The zipper which was right next to that area. The zipper was worse than the material itself. I did the same thing with the robe, testing the bottom edge and the strings. This wasn't as bad as the red top was, but it did leave something behind with the alcohol tests.
I tried cleaning off the stains from the Dagmar doll, but it left some parts lighter than the pink skin tone, which is noticeable under certain lighting.
Yeah...I guess I got lucky with the red top and didn't leave it on long enough to cause any stains. But it looks like I am going to have to put something underneath it for now, until I find out that it passes the tests after a few washings.

What I need to find is a good one piece complete bodysuit that covers even the neck area and that has crotch access. So far this is as far as I got:

I got this in white for the top:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0765 ... th=1&psc=1

and this for the bottom:

https://www.amazon.com/Crotch-Pantyhose ... hiny+white

This is fairly complete coverage except for the upper neck and hands. Both items have crotch access.

Alternatively, I have this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BL ... UTF8&psc=1

This was my first full body coverage item and I have since also bought this in white (white matches her skin tone better than nude). These bodysuits are made from pantyhose material and they hug the body far better than anything else. They aren't as strong of a barrier against fluids like a leotard / fine mesh pantyhose would be, but they do protect well against snags and will prevent bleeds due to pressure and even mild sweating. The big problem with this bodysuit is that is leaves a good portion of the neckline and backline open as that where one puts the suit on from. I like them because they are one of the few items that is very form fitting around the arms.

Thank you for the input, so it looks like still have to test these items once again after I get them washed. But it does look like I am going to stick with lighter clothing and natural colors for now.

Diaval

INFORMATIONS