www.beautiful-dolls.com

Suggestion: More Options for Fabric Doll

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.

(Read First) How interested would you be in having more options when designing your own fabric doll?

I would love to have more options.
97%
I believe there are enough as is.
No votes
I have no interest in fabric doll.
3%

Total votes: 29

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Suggestion: More Options for Fabric Doll

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

Please read this post before voting
Looking at the fabric dolls currently being displayed, you quickly realise one thing:
Fabric dolls are a good compromise to the big heavy dolls being sold, as well as being a good entry point for first time big doll owners.

The Dagmar Doll is what I would consider the best version of the fabric dolls currently on the side, both in terms of design, height, weight and price.

However, I feel that the Dagmar could have even more options than it already have. The amount of options currently available, I would argue could be somewhat limiting. So this is my proposal; More options for not only the Dagmar but all fabric dolls.

As of 27/04-17 (Or 04/27-17 if you're American), the Dagmar has the following options:
  • Skin Tones: Normal or Light Pink
    Eyes Status: Open or Closed
    Eyes Design: 35 Pre-select or the option for a custom design (What I've been told)
    Bust Cup Size: C, D or E Cup Size (All having breast inserts :thumbs_up: )
    Lip option: Pink or No Pink (Looks to be a low-key lipstick)
    Nipple Options: Brown or Pink
Looking at the current categories, more options could easily be added. As well as more categories.
  • Skin Tones: Adding options like; Tan and Brown would be the easy way to do it. And perhaps a color being somewhere between Tan and Brown (Don't know what it would be called... Heavy Tan?)
    Eyes Status: More designs; Half closed, winking, lewd etc.
    Eyes Design: No need to add more, as they take custom designs
    Ears: Elf ears anyone 8) ?
    Facial Design: Being able to add something like blushing, maybe even at different amounts (From cheeks to almost the entire face).
    Bust Cup Size: Having the cup sizes A or B could be nice, although it could cause trouble, as the doll could be seen more childlike. As we already have C, D and E, why not add F, G and perhaps H? Assuming that the breast inserts are still a possibility at those sizes.
    Lip option: Add more colors; Red, Blue, Green etc. Perhaps even a custom lipstick option :thumbs_up:
    Mouth options: Different postures; Smile, Big Smile, Frown, Big Frown etc.
    Nipple Options: The colors currently included are fine, but perhaps different nipple designs could be introduced?
    Butt Options: Having the ability to change the size to some degree (Normal, Big, Bigger?) or perhaps include a butt-cheek insert option for better feel?
These are just some of the options that could be included. I'm sure this forum could make a near infinite amount of options.

Join the conversation and perhaps some of these ideas could be an reality in the future :multi:

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Suggestion: More Options for Fabric Doll

Post by dullahan »

I'm all for more options. That's why I went with another manufacturer with my fabric doll purchase, since they are all custom made to order. Not sure if I can mention them by name in another vendor's forum without breaking rules.

Hopefully Happy Dolls will add more feature options in the future to these dolls. I for one didn't like the butt or the size of the boobs. A nice B-C would be just perfect. I'm more into the supermodel body type proportions but with a little more softness.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I'm ok with breasts options and bodily proportions as-is on the current Dagmar, but I would like to see more skin color options and facial features available. Perhaps kissable lips and real eyeballs for instance. Also, from what I understand, the nipples are part of the breast implants and covered by the fabric skin of the Dagmar. I'd like to see some type of nipple sew or glued directly to the fabric surface. I think the Dagmars are the cutest of all the fabric dolls, but with a few tweaks could be even better.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Mr Franz wrote:I'm ok with breasts options and bodily proportions as-is on the current Dagmar, but I would like to see more skin color options and facial features available. Perhaps kissable lips and real eyeballs for instance. Also, from what I understand, the nipples are part of the breast implants and covered by the fabric skin of the Dagmar. I'd like to see some type of nipple sew or glued directly to the fabric surface. I think the Dagmars are the cutest of all the fabric dolls, but with a few tweaks could be even better.
I agree that nipples on top of the fabric would be a great addition. The silicone implants for breasts is what I'm most envious about Dagmar dolls as opposed to what I went with. The realistic silicone head option is also nice and I hear it's quite kissable.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

dullahan wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:I'm ok with breasts options and bodily proportions as-is on the current Dagmar, but I would like to see more skin color options and facial features available. Perhaps kissable lips and real eyeballs for instance. Also, from what I understand, the nipples are part of the breast implants and covered by the fabric skin of the Dagmar. I'd like to see some type of nipple sew or glued directly to the fabric surface. I think the Dagmars are the cutest of all the fabric dolls, but with a few tweaks could be even better.
I agree that nipples on top of the fabric would be a great addition. The silicone implants for breasts is what I'm most envious about Dagmar dolls as opposed to what I went with. The realistic silicone head option is also nice and I hear it's quite kissable.
I prefer the fabric head myself as it matches the body better. I'd just like to see more realistic eyes and lips on it. These dolls really have a lot going for them. Price, weight, low maintenance, etc. Lots of potential there.

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

I'm not into anime, but would def consider a fabric Dagmar doll if it could be delivered with an attractive normal mature face à la WM's #46, 58, 82 or 142, to name some of my favs.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Mr Franz wrote:Perhaps kissable lips and real eyeballs for instance. Also, from what I understand, the nipples are part of the breast implants and covered by the fabric skin of the Dagmar. I'd like to see some type of nipple sew or glued directly to the fabric surface. I think the Dagmars are the cutest of all the fabric dolls, but with a few tweaks could be even better.
I think that’s a good suggestion with regards to the breasts and lips. I’m not sure of the most practical way to go about kissable lips. I know that some of the fabric dolls offer a silicone head option, so that solves the problem there. Another alternative might be a face mask that would allow for easier cleaning. For the breasts, I think that the modular breasts made of silicone that I have seen on some inflatables could be a real possibility.

I had wanted to write a post on this topic for a few days now after reading through these threads on the fabric dolls. I see some real potential for these durable and lightweight dolls, but the lack of options to be able to kiss and have usable breasts might be a deal breaker for some.

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

I really love my fabric doll. A LOT. I only wish that she had silicone implants in her lips so that they were softer and more kissable.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

I am not familiar with a Dagmar doll .. can someone provide a link or pictures?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

r363b wrote:I am not familiar with a Dagmar doll .. can someone provide a link or pictures?
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... lit=dagmar

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

Meanwhile I've been asking around trying to find anyone (cannot find direct contact info for Happy Doll) willing to make these Dagmar dolls with a fabric fur covering as an option. I know it's niche but I'm obviously willing to pay for the customization, even if it doubles the doll's price. Faux fabric is not expensive, I bought 4 yards in 3 colors for a project and it ran just under $17/yd average for 1.5" pile. I lack the sewing skill and equipment to make a tight-fitting covering like Dagmar already has on their dolls, however.

I agree completely on the kissable lips and spherical eyes by the way... They need those improvements.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Maybe you could contact them or relay a message via one of their vendors...

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

Mr Franz wrote:Maybe you could contact them or relay a message via one of their vendors...
I've messaged 2 vendors on here so far. No reply from one yet, the other said they were intrigued but as far as I know they have not been in touch with HD yet.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

dullahan wrote:The realistic silicone head option is also nice and I hear it's quite kissable.
I thought it was nice to have a kiss with her (silicon head for Dagmar) with the slight opening of the lips, sensual when she sucks a finger, adds an extra element and mood. That said, her face and lips are on the firm side, kissing her isn't the highlight. The silicone of her boobs is much softer.
Attachments
IMG_20170331_195218.jpg
IMG_20170331_195218.jpg (501.99 KiB) Viewed 2854 times

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

Glad to see people have so many suggestions :)

Having some type of silicone in the lips would indeed be a nice touch, for all the right reasons.

Another idea, or more perhaps a possible improvement, would be a better head mounting system. As of right now, the head is not held in place by anything other than friction. Instead of adding a mounting screw as other dolls use, perhaps something as simple as a magnet could be added at the end of the neck, with some magnetic material placed inside the head. That way, the head can still easily be turned, as well as staying firmly secured.
This could also make it so that silicone heads that are added, will be more secure as well.

Also found out that the Dagmar supposedly has a silicone implant in the buttchecks already. If that's the case, then I'm very delighted :lol: :oops:

INFORMATIONS