www.beautiful-dolls.com

Doll arrived today...disappointed...may sell her

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Doll arrived today...disappointed...may sell her

Post by Boobman »

ilikedolls123 wrote:Joy and Beautiful Dolls and I came to an agreement regarding the foot damage. I found the agreement reasonable but I decided not to go into details here because of the potential to ignite a heated discussion as to what the forum members think the vendors should do in situations like this. I think in cases like this every situation will be different so let the vendors and customers handle it on a case-to-case basis between themselves, IMO.

Mainly, I just want others to know that Beautiful Dolls did step up and contact me after finding out my doll got damage and I'm satisfied with the outcome.
That's good. Work on the compression damage it cant hurt the doll. WM needs to be out front on this to stop this from happening, trying to solve it so vendors/customers do not continue to suffer losses.

INFORMATIONS