www.beautiful-dolls.com

Question - Anime Doll / Dagmar vs Teddy Babes

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Question - Anime Doll / Dagmar vs Teddy Babes

Post by Zang »

There's one more factor worth considering:

the anime / 'Dagmar' doll's skeleton may have some rather notchy joints (neck, hips, knees), whereas Teddy Babe body joints have no pose-holding notches at all.
So, a Teddy Babe's head, arms, and legs would be easier to articulate/reposition while sleeping together in bed.

(At least that's been my experience, with my two dolls. :wink: Fabric forever for me! )

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

jkh0208 wrote:So many pluses and minuses to both types of dolls, makes for a tough decision. (TD and VV are both out, so it's between TBD and Dagmar for sure). I wish there was something out there that is similar to my wife. She is bit heavier set, so she's pretty soft except on the hips. I'd say her body type is similar to the WM158cm C-Cup chubby doll, but with larger breasts. We tend to sleep in just boxers for me and panties for her, and we usually sleep in a spooning position. Sometimes I have my hand on her hip, sometimes on her upper thigh, sometimes on her left buttock, and sometimes on her breast. I'd like to be able to replicate any of those positions. She's DD, borderline DDD (she's getting a reduction since it causes her back problems:( ), so I'd like to get something at least D cup. Based on that criteria (waist size of doll isn't important as long as it's not anorexic like WM142 G-cup), would it be easier to narrow down between the two? Sorry for all the questions! :)

One thing I can say about Jess, My TBD, is she's certainly broad in the back and hips. Her waist is about perfect to be honest and we always fall asleep with her as the little spoon, waking up is more complex because I also have Xiaoli in bed with me as well..... :whistle:

Jess's hips are about as broad as my own and often she rolls forwards a little so I end up with a leg on top of hers and my self rolled a little on to her. It's wonderful, and she's not at all 'squishy' after close to 5 years. Just nicely firm.
Zang wrote: Image

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

sarajf

Post by sarajf »

Hi, my name is Sara, I'm currently working on a personal project for my photography degree. I happen to be very interested in the world of sex dolls and would like to explore it further with this project. I've shot at the Doll House, as Phil let me take pictures of the dolls. I would like to carry on by capturing different kind of dolls, such as the teddy babes, which I didn't know before, but I find extremely fascinating. I wonder if anyone of you guys would be up for it and would like me to portray one of your dolls. I use a medium format film camera, able to bring out so much details and will be more than happy to give you the final prints. In terms of schedule, I'm very flexible, so it would be entirely down to you when you'd like to meet. Also, I live in London, so anywhere around here would be great.

Sara x

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

Karrot wrote:
jkh0208 wrote:So many pluses and minuses to both types of dolls, makes for a tough decision. (TD and VV are both out, so it's between TBD and Dagmar for sure). I wish there was something out there that is similar to my wife. She is bit heavier set, so she's pretty soft except on the hips. I'd say her body type is similar to the WM158cm C-Cup chubby doll, but with larger breasts. We tend to sleep in just boxers for me and panties for her, and we usually sleep in a spooning position. Sometimes I have my hand on her hip, sometimes on her upper thigh, sometimes on her left buttock, and sometimes on her breast. I'd like to be able to replicate any of those positions. She's DD, borderline DDD (she's getting a reduction since it causes her back problems:( ), so I'd like to get something at least D cup. Based on that criteria (waist size of doll isn't important as long as it's not anorexic like WM142 G-cup), would it be easier to narrow down between the two? Sorry for all the questions! :)

One thing I can say about Jess, My TBD, is she's certainly broad in the back and hips. Her waist is about perfect to be honest and we always fall asleep with her as the little spoon, waking up is more complex because I also have Xiaoli in bed with me as well..... :whistle:

Jess's hips are about as broad as my own and often she rolls forwards a little so I end up with a leg on top of hers and my self rolled a little on to her. It's wonderful, and she's not at all 'squishy' after close to 5 years. Just nicely firm.
Zang wrote: Image

Karrot

Karrot, thanks for the response. I was almost set on the Anime Doll, but now it sounds like the TBD might be a better fit. I definitely prefer the aesthetics of the Anime doll, but since it's for cuddling primarily aesthetics aren't quite as important.

INFORMATIONS