It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:44 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: Questions about the Dagmar doll.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:56 pm 

LuvAnimeGirlz wrote:
You can always pass time by looking into more outfits for your new doll. Just be careful of sharp edges, velcro, rough surfaces, and high color saturation materials that may color transfer. Some other things may be storage and organization options for the various clothing, accessories, and support tools (brushes, ceramic hair iron). There's also consideration on how you'll be storing your doll(s) (and storage in case of roommates, guests, etc depending on your situation). (I keep both of mine in bed, but there was the issue of hair being all over the place and getting tangled. To solve that, some hair scrunchies quickly were in order.)

This is what I have been doing. I already put an order in for some 'one size fits all' outfits. A couple unitards (for protection), a skirt, and a top and of course a nightie. Some pantyhose, brushes, cleaning materials. Good to know I am on the right track looking at what you wrote above. I don't have to worry about hair all over the place as both wigs I got for the doll are short hair. I am a nut for pixie and bob hair styles. I like it when hair isn't obstructing the shoulders. However, most of the other stuff I picked out will have to wait until I actually get the doll and take proper measurements.

But I am having fun with this, so that is the main thing!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:45 am 

Do yourself a favor and get her a set of silk pjs. It will not only protect her skin from sweat and keep her clean in bed but will be an absolute treat to snuggle with and caress. Its amazing!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:53 pm 

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:
Do yourself a favor and get her a set of silk pjs. It will not only protect her skin from sweat and keep her clean in bed but will be an absolute treat to snuggle with and caress. Its amazing!!!

Sounds great! You have any suggestions?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:41 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Not really silk, but I like it a lot: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Spring- ... 48410.html
I got the 'dear bear' one, size M, fits really well.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:51 pm 

PW_ wrote:
Not really silk, but I like it a lot: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Spring- ... 48410.html
I got the 'dear bear' one, size M, fits really well.

Hmmmm, not really what I was after.

For sleeping I got mine this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075N ... UTF8&psc=1

Just a tad more sexier. My only concern though is that the top is very open. For the winter it should be fine as I do not sweat much in the winter, but by the time the summer comes I am going to need something that covers more. An alternative winter outfit I am thinking of is this leotard:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076W ... UTF8&psc=1

Couple that with some white footed tights and she would be fully protected. The thicker material should keep one warm in the winter. And that look is pretty enticing as well. I like the high cut legs...very attractive. One of Dagmar's strong attraction points are her legs and waist / hips curvature.

Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4