www.beautiful-dolls.com

Dagmar torso joint not present?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Dagmar torso joint not present?

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

I just noticed after unboxing the dagmar doll from the packaging that the dagmar model does not lock a torso position like the anime deluxe 2nd generation. Can anyone else with the dagmar confirm this? The one I received only holds a straight position. Any other position crunched forward will spring back to the upright position. I do not notice any locking positions like on the generation 2 anime deluxe.

CNR007

Re: Dagmar torso joint not present?

Post by CNR007 »

Same on mine. It was interesting finding poses for photos...

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Dagmar torso joint not present?

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Thought I was the only one, but I guess that is how the 3rd generation frame is designed. The up-side is that there isn't the folds that form when there is a joint folding forward on the torso.

INFORMATIONS