www.beautiful-dolls.com

Quick packaging question about fabric dolls

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
gottabeme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Quick packaging question about fabric dolls

Post by gottabeme »

Hi all,
I'm considering the dagmar doll and am curious about the packaging. From the reviews it looks like these come folded up on n a box that's more cube shaped than the rectangular ones other dolls come in which would b nice. I'm wondering if there's anything on th label that would indicate a doll? Don't the customs declarations say mannequin or something like that?

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Quick packaging question about fabric dolls

Post by apliz2005 »

Good question :) I am curious too

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

14 inches x 17 inches x 25 inches was the dimension of the box I received my dagmar fabric doll in. Box noted on item content as mannequin. Doll was curled up inside of 2 layers of plastic clear bags. Outside of box was surrounded in clear packaging tape. Inside was the doll head, doll body curved, wig, and anything else ordered. Box was a little soft on the corners after shipping, but the packaging tape seemed to help prevent tears. Also, on a slightly related topic, use a short blade/exacto knife when opening to prevent poking anything just in case. The top flaps were leafed one over another, which seems like it would provide a little extra protection on cutting open the package.

gottabeme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gottabeme »

Awesome info luvanimegirlz, thanks! That's just what I wanted to know. That whole "mannequin" bit is a non starter for me though. To me the packaging becomes considerably less discreet at that point. Oh well.

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Depending on your area, you may be able to have it redirected to a FedEx hold at location (you'll want to pick up the package within 5 business days so it doesn't get sent back). The package was shipped FedEx international priority. If I recall when I used to work at the package pickup locations, content information was not logged in at the retail end. If you're worried about someone at your residence noticing, then that may be an option. The box itself is a plain brown box or discrete generic brown box.

gottabeme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gottabeme »

Thats some great info too, thanks!

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Thanks for the info :)

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

This is good info since I've been eying on a 165 Dagmar for bit now and was worried on folks noticing the package.
But about redirecting the package, you have to let them know to put it on hold for a pickup right?

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Yes, it would be called a "Hold At Location". You should be able to request for this on the tracking number and select the location. I can't remember if you need to sign up for an online FedEx account to access this feature.

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

Thanks! that's good to know, I should keep that in mind when I DO order my own XD
Also does being a TDF member also apply for a discount on their site?

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

I just sent the order via email and mentioned TDF member.

INFORMATIONS