www.beautiful-dolls.com

Dagmar and Anime Deluxe Comparison. Irina & Sena

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Dagmar and Anime Deluxe Comparison. Irina & Sena

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

I finally got around to unboxing the Dagmar fabric doll but figured some pictures would also do some good at comparing the Dagmar 165 cm model with the previous generation anime deluxe 160 cm model before the new skeleton upgrades that allow for enhanced movement.

First, a brief review in bullet point form:

Comments Regarding the Dagmar and Anime Deluxe
Dagmar as of Late December 2016 (arrived Jan 20th)
Here's the specs I ordered with. She's modeled to look like Irina Shidou. Wig in posted pictures is a separate wig from the one it came with (Asuna from SAO wig was closest color match. Length is still a bit shorter, but it's fine for now and will get changed when I find one long enough to have twin tails that would be hip or butt length)

Skin tone: light pink

Breast: E Cup 87cm

Eye Status: Open

Eye Option: see attached pictures. (References Irina Shidou pics)

Eyebrows: See attached pictures. (References Irina Shidou pics)

Mouth: smile. Attached pictures. (References Irina Shidou pics)

Face: See attached pictures. (References Irina Shidou pics)

Pink Lip: No

Nipple Option: None, nipples are underneath fabric layer.

----
Below are my initial observations and comparison to the 160 cm Anime Deluxe.

- Obvious height difference 165 cm vs 160 cm. A bit more shoulder width and hip width. The anime deluxe might be more inline with anime character proportions than the Dagmar (aside from breast size, which would be more like the Dagmar E-cup).
- Seam stitching seems to be tighter pattern, but fabric between 2 sides seem to be less flat than on anime deluxe.
- Arm at shoulder has slight rotation available.
- Elbows point slightly upward as opposed to inward on anime deluxe.
- Ankles can rotate inward and outward. For anime deluxe, only forward/backward.
- Spine at torso seems to have more movement available. Not sure if this is supposed to be the case. Anime Deluxe holds solid and can pivot forward and backward.
- Dagmar has more leg movement available.
- Dagmar thighs are much thicker than anime deluxe. Anime deluxe can use Japan Medium size or US Small. Fitment is easy on the Anime deluxe. Dagmar has some muffin topping on the same size stockings. For clothing that is slip on, Dagmar has a very tight fit with Japan Medium or US Small. Japan Medium might be skin-tight.
- Clothing size may need to go from a US small to a US medium potentially.
- Head and neck interface seems much tighter. It is harder to put on and turn the head than on the Anime Deluxe I received in 2016 June. The benefit is that the Dagmar doll can be vigorously moved without the head popping off. It does make quick pose adjustment for photography more difficult though. The head on the anime deluxe I have seems to have a less tight fit, which would also easily allow for height adjustment (which made neck height adjustment easy, but also sometimes easy to screw up). Easy removal of the head was nice for one piece type outfits and outfits that would need to slip over to top or around the neck.
- Onahole area is elliptical instead of circular.
- Butt and breast stitching underneath the skin layer seemed better on the Anime Deluxe I received in June 2016. There are some bumps on the Dagmar one. Not sure if this is a single case or batch.
- Onahole has 2 holes on it. Very difficult to insert. No comment on texture. I'm more worried about cleanup since its so difficult to remove and insert the sleeve. From a fitment standpoint for photography, the tighter fitment is nice.
- Pubic area contour has 2 small curves. A nice change from the Anime Deluxe version.
- E-cup on Dagmar is quite a bit bigger than the default offering on the Anime Deluxe. Breast does seem more stiff than the Anime Deluxe breast insert. The Anime Deluxe silicone breasts seem to be more softer and supple.
- Filling at the chest/collarbone area on the Anime Deluxe was to the skin, while the Dagmar with E-cup inserts seems to have the cloth skin stretched from the collar to the breasts and floats above where there would be padding. There’s a bit of empty void in that space.
- I probably wouldn't mind if the 160 cm version stuck around. The proportions take up a little less on a bed and allows for the doll to slip below the covers. It's a bit more challenging on the 165 cm version. The width of the 160 cm anime deluxe also takes up less space. Clothing size between the 2 might vary with the 160 cm being skinnier and using US small, while the E-cup 165 cm Dagmar requiring 1 size up possibly. I noticed that slipping the silver Japanese Medium sized swimsuit on to the 165 cm frame was difficult due to the wider hips, larger butt, wider thighs. It is also extremely tight at the top with the E-cup breasts spilling out the sides. The upside is that the Japanese Medium size fit skin tight without any extra bunching on the swimsuit.
-------------------------
General Care (What I have noticed/observed. YMMV)
Some other comments for general care. I'm sure there are some better ones posted on TDF, but this has been my observations. The Dagmar version is my 2nd fabric doll with frame (I have some torso type fabrics ones as well, but the arms, legs, and head are nice for anime fantasies.

- Tags with clothing may prevent as scratch hazard to the skin if it is the woven type that looks like the edges were heat-fused to prevent tag running. I typically trim all or some of the tag section off to prevent this.
- Cleaning out a stain with rubbing alcohol may cause the skin clothing fibers to pill.
- Be wary of black, dark, or high color saturation colors in clothing. I test the clothing against rubbing alcohol, cold water, warm water, and water based lubricant. To protect the skin against any potential stains and abrasion, stockings and gloves would be recommended.
- To prevent scratching the fabric, consider trimming and filing nails. Moisturize skin. Socks and mitts around callous skin may also be useful.
--------------------------
Photos

Some stockings, and lingerie / swimsuit outfits.

I'm thinking of switching Sena onto the 165 cm frame with E-cup breasts since that fits more in-line with her character, but that will probably for future photo sets. I was taking photos of Irina and Sena decided to join in for a few. Enjoy!
Attachments
Dagmar 165 cm frame.  Irina in black stockings, fingerless opera gloves (white gloves underneath to prevent black fibers from getting all over fabric), mesh petticoat, and a black gloss PVC one piece swimsuit.
Dagmar 165 cm frame. Irina in black stockings, fingerless opera gloves (white gloves underneath to prevent black fibers from getting all over fabric), mesh petticoat, and a black gloss PVC one piece swimsuit.
_IGP7828.jpg (506.89 KiB) Viewed 3865 times
Dagmar 165 cm frame.  Irina in PVC black swimsuit without petticoat.
Dagmar 165 cm frame. Irina in PVC black swimsuit without petticoat.
_IGP7830.jpg (464.32 KiB) Viewed 3865 times
Dagmar 165 cm frame.  Irina in PVC black swimsuit side view.
Dagmar 165 cm frame. Irina in PVC black swimsuit side view.
_IGP7838.jpg (440.56 KiB) Viewed 3865 times
Anime Deluxe 160 cm Sena in a silver teddy with petticoat and detachable long skirt.
Anime Deluxe 160 cm Sena in a silver teddy with petticoat and detachable long skirt.
_IGP7843.jpg (455.13 KiB) Viewed 3865 times
Anime Deluxe 160 cm and Dagmar 165 cm Sena & Irina.
Anime Deluxe 160 cm and Dagmar 165 cm Sena & Irina.
_IGP7846.jpg (506.84 KiB) Viewed 3865 times
Anime Deluxe 160 cm (breast size default option as of May 2016) and Dagmar 165 cm E-cup option breast comparison
Anime Deluxe 160 cm (breast size default option as of May 2016) and Dagmar 165 cm E-cup option breast comparison
_IGP7874.jpg (741.72 KiB) Viewed 3865 times
Clothing on over breast comparison Anime Deluxe 160 cm (shown in silver teddy and petticoat) and Dagmar 165 cm (shown in silver swimsuit)
Clothing on over breast comparison Anime Deluxe 160 cm (shown in silver teddy and petticoat) and Dagmar 165 cm (shown in silver swimsuit)
_IGP7875.jpg (810.76 KiB) Viewed 3865 times

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Dagmar and Anime Deluxe Comparison. Irina & Sena

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Congratulations on your new gurl! Thank you for the very informative thread and pictures. OMG, I really like that silver bathing suit, she fills it out really well! :whistle:
It's nice to see these fabric dolls come out with a more curvy and feminine look. It may take a few months for the manufacturers to work the minor bugs out, but I'm not holding my breath at this price-point.
The head looks improved as well and I'm curious if the eyes pattern you received reasonably resemble your ordered selection. I adore a sultry and sexy anime look, but one of the things that holds me back from adopting one of these gurls, is I have yet to see a good representation of my kind of sexy/sultry.
Well done and hope to see and hear more!
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:OMG, I really like that silver bathing suit, she fills it out really well!
Ohh, yes -- I definitely agree. :onfire: :onfire: Some shiny-smooth hotness right there!

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Very sexy ladies :)

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

How solid are their bodies? Squishy like a loose pillow or does it have some substance to it?
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Great review & photos.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

LuvAnimeGirlz wrote:-Spine at torso seems to have more movement available. Not sure if this is supposed to be the case. Anime Deluxe holds solid and can pivot forward and backward.
so how does the spine on the Dagmar hold up or it doesnt lock into place like the deluxe and just springs back?

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:How solid are their bodies? Squishy like a loose pillow or does it have some substance to it?
Bodies are squishy, but solid. Not like a loose pillow at all. Maybe a little firmer than memory foam?
Mr_Cthulu wrote:
LuvAnimeGirlz wrote:-Spine at torso seems to have more movement available. Not sure if this is supposed to be the case. Anime Deluxe holds solid and can pivot forward and backward.
so how does the spine on the Dagmar hold up or it doesnt lock into place like the deluxe and just springs back?
The spine on the Dagmar frame holds in the upright position, but doesn't lock into place like the 2nd generation anime deluxe (not sure if the currently shipping 160cm Anime Deluxes are running this chassis. I think they are on the 3rd generation along with the 140cm Candace?). The up-side to this is that clothing doesn't really bunch up at a fold point. The rearward movement seems to be restricted to the upright position more or less. However, the Dagmar frame seems to allow for some forward bending and side-to-side lean. Once any external forces are released, the Dagmar frame seems to right itself back to the upright position. I haven't found any locking position for the Dagmar frame. A demo of all the available movements by the vendor would be awesome though.

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

LuvAnimeGirlz wrote:
Byakuya Kuciki wrote:How solid are their bodies? Squishy like a loose pillow or does it have some substance to it?
Bodies are squishy, but solid. Not like a loose pillow at all. Maybe a little firmer than memory foam?
Mr_Cthulu wrote:
The spine on the Dagmar frame holds in the upright position, but doesn't lock into place like the 2nd generation anime deluxe (not sure if the currently shipping 160cm Anime Deluxes are running this chassis. I think they are on the 3rd generation along with the 140cm Candace?). The up-side to this is that clothing doesn't really bunch up at a fold point. The rearward movement seems to be restricted to the upright position more or less. However, the Dagmar frame seems to allow for some forward bending and side-to-side lean. Once any external forces are released, the Dagmar frame seems to right itself back to the upright position. I haven't found any locking position for the Dagmar frame. A demo of all the available movements by the vendor would be awesome though.
From what I remember the 2nd Gen frame also allowed some backward bending with folks saying it being minimal. And as for demonstration the only vid I found only featured a 2nd Gen frame but it did show that the spine can bend to a lengthy degree.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I really like the concept.

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

If you put cling wrap around the insert, it will make it so much easier to get in and out. It works great with my 140cm doll. It is a tip I picked up on this forum, and I'm happy to pass that info on.
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

INFORMATIONS