www.beautiful-dolls.com

Presenting Gemma – JM130 and Full Review

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Tin Man

Re: Presenting Gemma – JM130 and Full Review

Post by Tin Man »

wow! Gemma you are absolutely gorgeous!
Attachments
6 posing.JPG
6 posing.JPG (49.67 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
The Hatter asks, “Have I gone mad?” To which Alice replies, “I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

A little late chiming in BillySixGun, but very nicely done :thumbs_up: And man is she ever cute! This doll was one that I was seriously considering when I decided to upgrade to a silicone doll, and knowing what I know now, I would have chose the 130cm. I love my 142, but the weight in my confined area is too awkward to handle.

Just out of curiosity Billy, if you ever get around to it I’d be curious to know what she actually weighs, along with her actual height, from the bottom of her heel to the top of her head. Not pressing at all, but it would be nice to know. My JM 142 measured 53” in height and weighed 60lbs for those that are interested.

Sam

BillySixGun

Post by BillySixGun »

Hey Sam!

Sent you a PM.

Here's Gemma's actual height and weight info if anyone else is interested.

Actual weight: 41.2 lbs. (panties only)
Manuf. specified: 18 kg (39.68 lbs.)

Actual height: 49.75" (126cm) with her wig snug on top of her head.
Manuf. Specified: 130cm
Gemma Height 1.JPG
Gemma Height 1.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1039 times
Gemma Height 2.JPG
Gemma Height 2.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1039 times
Gemma Height 3.JPG
Gemma Height 3.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1039 times
Gemma Height 4.JPG
Gemma Height 4.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1039 times
Gemma insisted I post at least one good pic of her :lol:
Gemma.JPG
Gemma.JPG (754.5 KiB) Viewed 1039 times