www.beautiful-dolls.com

Wigs selection

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
hornytoad123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Wigs selection

Post by hornytoad123 »

Hi,

I would like your opinion on the wigs listed on Beautiful Doll's website. They are very inexpensive, would like your thoughts on them if anyone has purchased these before.

http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/wig-3540cm-c-6_7.html

Thanks!

Dreamquest
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Wigs selection

Post by Dreamquest »

I have four of them that came with my doll. They are a great deal for the price. The shorter wigs have been easier to maintain, but even with the longer ones, I have not had too much of a problem.

DO check for the color of the material on the wig backing though. Black material will stain TPE, so make sure to use a wig cap.

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Re: Wigs selection

Post by Ashaki »

None of them would suit me, Hee Hee! However, I have two wigs the same now! One for bedtime and one for day time! The bedtime wigs always get messed up on the pillow and it gets harder and harder to brush out the tangles in the morning! So my suggestion is to always order two of any wig you fancy if they're that cheap! Mine are human hair ones so they're a bit more expensive but not as much as some human hair wigs that can be well over $100 or more!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

INFORMATIONS