www.beautiful-dolls.com

Review of my purchase from beautiful dolls

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
joeschmo

Review of my purchase from beautiful dolls

Post by joeschmo »

This is a review of my purchase experience from Beautiful-dolls, I will update this review once I receive my delivery.

I'm at a period of life where I cannot afford time investments in relationships, so here I am. This is my first doll purchase so I did plenty of research. My personal preference for this purchase is more realism favored, I'm not looking for atypical proportions. I found WM dolls the most realistic per dollar. Of the WM bodies, I like the figure of the 156cm model the most. I stumbled onto this forum when I was looking up certain sites to see if they were scam sites. I'm glad I found this forum as I was very close to making purchases from sites with very unrealistic prices.

After many price comparisons, I chose Beautiful-dolls as my vendor because their price was the best. For those who don't already know, Beautiful-dolls give special deals to members of this forum if you contact them via email rather than ordering straight from their website. Joy offered me a great discount and threw in extras like pubic hair and standing feet for free. The entire purchase experience so far has been excellent and Joy has been very helpful. My only concern is that maybe they should list their official Paypal account on their FAQ or in this forum somewhere so I can verify its validity when purchasing via email instead of website. (sorry for being a bit paranoid, the sex doll industry hasn't been very trust-worthy)

I ordered a tan WM 156cm with head 88 (Adela). I'll post pics of her when she's delivered since there seems to be a lack of pictures of this configuration outside of the catalog pics. I can't promise that I'd be able to pigtail her wig to look like the catalog pictures though :roll:

I can't say much more than this without receiving the doll so now I must suffer the agonizing wait :(

DocCIS

Re: Review of my purchase from beautiful dolls

Post by DocCIS »

Welcome Joe from a fellow newbie!

I ordered my doll Feb 08 and just received word she is being packaged and will enter the shipping process this week...so about a week more waiting...

Read up on all the care posts, particularly this one (all 25 pages will get your slowly through the waiting process, hehehe): http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 27&t=77364

Welcome again!

newguy34
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by newguy34 »

Please be sure to post pictures! I'm considering the same config

joeschmo

Post by joeschmo »

Doll shipped in 10 days after purchase. Delivered in 13 days by FedEx.

As promised, here are the pics!

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Haven't had much time to shop for different outfit yet. I was planning to braid her hair but the normal hair style of the wig is growing on me.

To continue my review:

Excellent speed and service from Beautifuldolls, good price too. Doll came with all promised extras.

As for WM dolls, I do like the realism, especially the level of detail on heads. The body however does come with many production flaws like random rough patches, nothing too distracting and only really become apparent after the doll is powdered. The limbs are very stiff at the beginning but it did loosen up a bit over time.

Also, if you go for the pubic hair option, be aware that the hair is glued on into tiny punctures made in the pubic region. This glue is hard and is very visible, which kind of takes away the some of the realism of having pubic hair, not to mention the hard glue can be very uncomfortable to rub against. The hair also comes loose quite often as well. So I have to advise against the pubic hair option.

Another thing to watch out for is that the eyebrows are printed on, so be careful when cleaning the head to avoid the eyebrows. It is water proof but does come off if you wipe the area too hard.

Vaginal insert option is not for everyone. I personally find it not much more convenient to clean and all the insertion and removal has already started a small tear on the lower vulva. The insert is also too tight for my liking. This is just me, many people seem to love it though.

All in all, great purchase experience from Beautiful doll and good product from WM.

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Great review joeschmo! I also ordered a WM doll from Beautiful Dolls 5 days ago. It will be my 2nd WM product in the last two years. I'm pretty excited!!

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

You have a real beauty! Lucky man, lucky doll. Pink is so sexy. Thanks for the review, as every review helps those new to dollism.

hotspot4321
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hotspot4321 »

Congrats my man. I'm still waiting for mine. However, what skin color is she? She looks incredibly life-like.

joeschmo

Post by joeschmo »

hotspot4321 wrote:Congrats my man. I'm still waiting for mine. However, what skin color is she? She looks incredibly life-like.
Tan skin, which has tendency to look more life like because doll makers can't imitate the random pink tones of skin from blood in capillaries, so lighter skin colors all seem too pale because they can only pour one color of tpe in the mold. This is not an issue for darker skin since pink tones from blood does not show through the darker skin, so the fake darker skin looks more realistic by comparison.

hotspot4321
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hotspot4321 »

Tan skin, perfect. thanks for the response, I got mine with tan skin too. Now I'm even more excited after looking at yours. Enjoy her, I know I will enjoy mine.

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

joeschmo...make sure you are lubing up the vag with water based lube before you open it up to insert...the insert. Also, I find that when Im done playing with the doll...after a quick clean up around that area with warm water and some alcohol sanitizer...its a good time to give the vag a little massage with some vaseline. This keeps the area lubricated, and able to open up for insertion while helping to avoid tearing. Just some two cents.
-Mello

joeschmo

Post by joeschmo »

Mello_Pello wrote:joeschmo...make sure you are lubing up the vag with water based lube before you open it up to insert...the insert. Also, I find that when Im done playing with the doll...after a quick clean up around that area with warm water and some alcohol sanitizer...its a good time to give the vag a little massage with some vaseline. This keeps the area lubricated, and able to open up for insertion while helping to avoid tearing. Just some two cents.
-Mello
Thx for the advice. I did lube up the insert for easier insertion, but this means there would be moisture in the cavity after every use, which means you'd have to clean the cavity anyway, or at least dry it. I do use Vaseline for maintenance so hopefully there would be some long term benefits.

I've already made a mod to my insert by chopping off the entry which is tighter than the rest of the insert, then compensating for the reduced length by inserting a sock into the cavity, then the insert. Seems to feel much better now.

Sorry for the image host for my pics. I'm a newbie so I don't have the option to upload image to tdf directly. I randomly picked a image host that allow adult content, turns out it is very ad heavy. Don't click the thumbnails unless you really want a closer look, in which case don't click on any further links after redirected to the full image and be ready to close pop ups.

INFORMATIONS