www.beautiful-dolls.com

SEXY WM 168 E cup on AUCTION!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Bitshy

Re: SEXY WM 168 E cup on AUCTION!

Post by Bitshy »

Unless I'm looking in the wrong place most of the smaller brested dolls I've seen are older designs and lack the details of the newer dolls. This doll with the brest of the WM 160 would be perfect. Until then this one is my favorite.

spookylittleboy

Post by spookylittleboy »

Congratz on winning the auction. I have to admit im a bit jealous. Realy wanted to join on this one but just cant afford her at the moment. Still hoping for the future i might get back on the wagon.

And dont forget to enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures. :)

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Thanks guys for your positive comments!! ...& thanks so much to Joy from "Beautiful Dolls"!...However she mentioned that "all of the "YL" Heads were included in that low pricing; however the WM Head # 117 costs extra (that I want); & plus the standing feet option is a little a little extra too. So the total cost will actually be: $1325 US... Which is still an awesome deal! :)
* However I might've let my impulsive desire get the better of me as I was planning to buy this doll months from now as my living situation might change very soon & plus financially it wasn't the greatest idea right now.
I am very excited & will commit to this decision...
**However if any of you want to PM me about taking over this awesome deal let me know. (?!) Again she is a real beauty & I will follow through with my commitment however if this deal seems great to you too let me know. (?!) :)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Lessons learnt:
1. Got to be in it to win it!
2. Run the auctions for longer!

Anung 8O

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

ChaseroftheSun

PM sent :D

coolumbia

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Congrats to "coolumbia" who just told me that he took over my deal here & purchased this true beauty. :)

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

How much does she weigh?

spookylittleboy

Post by spookylittleboy »

40-41kg from what i can find. Tho i have found varying stats on her. One says 91-60-90 others say 93-60-93 so maybe the weight might not be 100% accurate.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

spookylittleboy wrote:40-41kg from what i can find. Tho i have found varying stats on her. One says 91-60-90 others say 93-60-93 so maybe the weight might not be 100% accurate.
Body only is 38kg. A head is about 2kg.. :D
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Never fails! I am always late to the party. I literally just started shopping for a doll again and really want a WM168. Oh well, that's the way it goes!

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

:evidence: The doll is smoking hot, not sure she is the girl next door type however. She would be if you lived next door to the Playboy mansion. The one on one side of the PB mansion used to be Kimberly's his ex-wife when she was raising the boys. Anyway the doll is a total babe, if i were loaded with cash this doll & "TIffany" would already be here with me.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Bitshy wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
We know that more natural looking dolls are not as popular right now because there is a trend for busty dolls with very big bums. We know some guys still like those "girl next doll" dolls and we wanted to put out the auction for that someone :) I'm glad someone used the opportunity.
I think this doll looks way better than the huge boob dolls. I'm glad to see some new dolls coming out that look realistic.

Congratulations Chaserofthesun.
This dolls breasts are by no means small, essentially the size of my Jeannie's. Real world size about a 32-34 DD. This doll is superb in the body shape, the Ujana face is beautiful, the breasts are exquisite too imo. Wish the skeleton was top notch like the rest of the doll. The new JY/Aiersha frame has wrist hinges now i am told, the pic i have seems to confirm it if that's what is actually being used. Put this head & body to that skeleton & you would sell more, i think the buyers/owners would be thrilled too.

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

I don't even know how I missed this auction since I look at the doll forum everyday and then I see the winner is lucky on getting this beautiful new doll that just came out recently for only $1180 and then he passes it on to someone else so it makes me feel like I missed out twice :cry:

INFORMATIONS