www.beautiful-dolls.com

165cm fabric doll purchase

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
CNR007

165cm fabric doll purchase

Post by CNR007 »

I just ordered the new 165cm fabric doll from Beautiful Dolls. I am not sure if anyone noticed, they have a great sale running right now. As this is my first purchase from this company, I don't have a lot of feedback yet. I know that the recent holiday will probably slow down the order, that's not an issue for me anyways. We'll see when she arrives. So far their customer service has been excellent!

http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/fabric-l ... s-c-1.html

This will be my first fabric doll as well, so it should be an interesting experience.

Ranmamale

Re: 165cm fabric doll purchase

Post by Ranmamale »

Good luck on you purchase. I love my Anime fabric doll. I was looking at the website and was curious if anyone knows what exactly the difference is between the Anime deluxe and the Dagmar doll. They are the same price and look to have the same features so I don't know. If anyone looking at this feed knows, please let me know.

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

Ranmamale wrote:Good luck on you purchase. I love my Anime fabric doll. I was looking at the website and was curious if anyone knows what exactly the difference is between the Anime deluxe and the Dagmar doll. They are the same price and look to have the same features so I don't know. If anyone looking at this feed knows, please let me know.

Funny enough I was asking that very same question literally not long ago, like yesterday, and the email reply was that the Dagmar was quote "Dagmar is the lastest version for fabric doll. She has better skeleton and figure looks better." And going back and fourth on the photos between the two, I can see a slight improvement of the figure of the Dagmar doll. Slightly taller and somewhat curvier figure, but as for skeleton I'm not so sure. I don't own one (yet) but from the past pics and photos I've they're pretty damn flexible.

My question at the moment is concerning the breast size option I see on their site and whether or not a bigger size would strain the fabric. Well that and I'd like to see photos of said breast sizes since I'm not sure about the sizes based on the photos. (Though I want to say either size D or E)

Newbie98

Post by Newbie98 »

Let me dig around in my email, I have some detailed pics from the manufacturer back when I was considering buying another anime in the Fall...

Newbie98

Post by Newbie98 »

The B-cup is the Right side
IMG_9459.JPG
IMG_9459.JPG (18.53 KiB) Viewed 2153 times
The other pictures are the same as what is on the website, just a slightly higher resolution

CNR007

Post by CNR007 »

B cup size was not even an option listed on their web site. As I prefer smaller sizes, I went with the smallest option offered at C cup. We'll see when she comes in. I will post some pics. I am sure that the companies are still overwhelmed with post holiday orders.

Newbie98

Post by Newbie98 »

I was emailing back and forth with Joy, and I was asking about breast sizes. I have the previous version of the Anime Deluxe in an A-cup and wanted the new version with the same, but she said that the smallest in the new is the B. I would assume that she was referring to the Candace and Dagmar versions, and not the Deluxe that she says will be phased out.

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

I just bought my Dagmar doll but got the E cups.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

INFORMATIONS