www.beautiful-dolls.com

140cm Fabric Doll Candace unboxing

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
NebbHead242
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

140cm Fabric Doll Candace unboxing

Post by NebbHead242 »

I ordered Candace (Until I decide on a new name :D ) on 12/2/2016. She arrived on 12/28/2016 but I was unable to pick her up until after the holidays on 1/2/2017 from FedEx.

The box she arrived in was 55cm x 45cm x 30cm. It weighed a little under 10.5kgs in total.

I ordered her with the following options.

Skin Tone - Light Pink
Eyes Option - Cartoon28
Eyes Status - Open
Pink lip - I ordered this as a No, she actually came with pink lips but I like them.
Breast Size - Small
Nipples Option - Pink

She came with a long dark wig, a one piece outfit and a very nice insert.
Attachments
Joy with Beautiful Dolls sent me this picture to help me decide on breast size.
Joy with Beautiful Dolls sent me this picture to help me decide on breast size.
.jpg (39.24 KiB) Viewed 4369 times
Everything you see after opening the flaps on the box.
Everything you see after opening the flaps on the box.
IMG_6317.JPG (378.65 KiB) Viewed 4369 times
The face removed from it's shipping bag.
The face removed from it's shipping bag.
IMG_6318.JPG (340.83 KiB) Viewed 4369 times
The insert sealed in it's bag.
The insert sealed in it's bag.
IMG_6319.JPG (343.15 KiB) Viewed 4369 times
The included long black hair wig.
The included long black hair wig.
IMG_6321.JPG (413.2 KiB) Viewed 4369 times
Just the body left to remove.
Just the body left to remove.
IMG_6322.JPG (382.84 KiB) Viewed 4369 times
She retained her pose after removal from the box. She has a very nice skeleton for posing. Not loose but not so stiff you feel you could break anything.
She retained her pose after removal from the box. She has a very nice skeleton for posing. Not loose but not so stiff you feel you could break anything.
IMG_6323.JPG (377.36 KiB) Viewed 4369 times
The insert opening is not large enough for a full sized Fleshlight case but it may accommodate one of the smaller versions.
The insert opening is not large enough for a full sized Fleshlight case but it may accommodate one of the smaller versions.
IMG_6324.JPG (358.55 KiB) Viewed 4369 times
The breasts are perfect!
The breasts are perfect!
IMG_6326.JPG (349.63 KiB) Viewed 4369 times
Closeup of the insert that was included. I measured the insert and it's right at 17.5cm in overall length.
Closeup of the insert that was included. I measured the insert and it's right at 17.5cm in overall length.
IMG_6327.JPG (270.35 KiB) Viewed 4369 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: 140cm Fabric Doll Candace unboxing

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Thanks for sharing this Nebb! :thumbs_up: I have a couple of questions. How does the head attach? Also, is it possible to get that insert separately?
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

Very nice! Thank you for sharing. I'm so excited for mine to arrive. It's going to be a long wait. The breasts look perfect. Now I'm a little worried about mine. I ordered mine with the large breasts. But according to the pic that Joy sent you, there might not be THAT big of a difference. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your new doll!
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

sentiententity

Post by sentiententity »

She's cute! Enjoy!

NebbHead242
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NebbHead242 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Thanks for sharing this Nebb! :thumbs_up: I have a couple of questions. How does the head attach? Also, is it possible to get that insert separately?
The head just slides on. There is nothing to lock it into place. It is very snug, it doesn't weigh much and so far shows no signs of slipping off easily.

I'm not sure if you can buy the insert separately. I would email beautiful dolls and ask them.

beautifuldollsnet@gmail.com

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

NebbHead242 wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Thanks for sharing this Nebb! :thumbs_up: I have a couple of questions. How does the head attach? Also, is it possible to get that insert separately?
The head just slides on. There is nothing to lock it into place. It is very snug, it doesn't weigh much and so far shows no signs of slipping off easily.

I'm not sure if you can buy the insert separately. I would email beautiful dolls and ask them.

beautifuldollsnet@gmail.com
OK thanks! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

NebbHead242
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NebbHead242 »

Bonander wrote:Very nice! Thank you for sharing. I'm so excited for mine to arrive. It's going to be a long wait. The breasts look perfect. Now I'm a little worried about mine. I ordered mine with the large breasts. But according to the pic that Joy sent you, there might not be THAT big of a difference. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your new doll!
You're welcome Bonander.

I look forward to seeing your pictures of an in hand larger breast version! :)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks for posting and Happy New Year & Honeymoon. :glou:
These dolls have certainly gotten better over the yrs.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

dollcave
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollcave »

Thanks for sharing NebbHead242
I'm a newbie doing his research :) and I appreciate the closeup of the lids and the bagged insert.
First time I've seen one of these boxes, too. Inconspicuous is the word that comes to mind (which is great).
Congrats :glou:

DollPurrfect
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollPurrfect »

I own both the 160cm and 150cm fabric dolls and they are fantastic and so very well made.

I only buy fabric dolls due the my home having issues around damp and moisture which always worries me about purchasing silicone dolls.

Have fun :)

INFORMATIONS