www.beautiful-dolls.com

Slightly flawed Sanhui 165cm for sale

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Slightly flawed Sanhui 165cm for sale

Post by beautifuldolls »

We have this Sanhui 165cm big breasts doll with little flawed for sale. She came out of mould with the flaw. Brand new!
Regular price is $2199. Asking price is $1650 including shipping.
A great deal for such small flawed doll. Contact us by pm or email, beautifuldollsnet@gmail.com
Joy
Attachments
QQ图片20161109170457.jpg
QQ图片20161109170457.jpg (11.14 KiB) Viewed 5008 times
QQ图片20161109170502.png
QQ图片20161109170502.png (24.66 KiB) Viewed 5008 times
QQ图片20161109170510.jpg
QQ图片20161109170510.jpg (107.28 KiB) Viewed 5008 times
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Slightly flawed Sanhui 165cm for sale

Post by RJAce1014 »

OMG! Sanhui is silicone right? And her regular price you say $2199 but because of the small flawed, she's now $1650. Okay, I hope I'm not losing my mind or going crazy but clearly 165cm as Silicone, I'm seeing the price being on $6k - $7k because the 150cm+ - 160cm+ is around $4.5k - $6k. This is too good to be true, what did you do BD?

So seeing her regular price at $2k.... Hey, hope I'm not robbing any Sanhui store but that price is a huge steal. I understand TPE on that price range but Silicone?

Forget 4woods, I'm sold out to this doll. Well not the flawed one, I might think about it but instead of TPE 165cm.

Maybe it's just a dream and a typo, BD meant to type $4k.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

RJAce1014 wrote:OMG! Sanhui is silicone right? And her regular price you say $2199 but because of the small flawed, she's now $1650. Okay, I hope I'm not losing my mind or going crazy but clearly 165cm as Silicone, I'm seeing the price being on $6k - $7k because the 150cm+ - 160cm+ is around $4.5k - $6k. This is too good to be true, what did you do BD?

So seeing her regular price at $2k.... Hey, hope I'm not robbing any Sanhui store but that price is a huge steal. I understand TPE on that price range but Silicone?

Forget 4woods, I'm sold out to this doll. Well not the flawed one, I might think about it but instead of TPE 165cm.

Nope, not a typo.
Sanhui and even Dollsweet are both making silicone dolls being sold in the $1500~2500 market for 145~160cm sized dolls IIRC.

I think JMdoll also might have some in that size/price range?

Things have come a long way since realdoll and 4woods where the only silicone dolls on the market!
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

DarkOne wrote:
RJAce1014 wrote:OMG! Sanhui is silicone right? And her regular price you say $2199 but because of the small flawed, she's now $1650. Okay, I hope I'm not losing my mind or going crazy but clearly 165cm as Silicone, I'm seeing the price being on $6k - $7k because the 150cm+ - 160cm+ is around $4.5k - $6k. This is too good to be true, what did you do BD?

Nope, not a typo.
Sanhui and even Dollsweet are both making silicone dolls being sold in the $1500~2500 market for 145~160cm sized dolls IIRC.

I think JMdoll also might have some in that size/price range?

Things have come a long way since realdoll and 4woods where the only silicone dolls on the market!
I just hope that it's compatible with other dolls commonly WM Heads since they have wide head selection than any.

What I want with 165cm Sanhui is paired with JM Lucy head. Is there like a topic forum about that anywhere? Sorry, I really have no time for searching.
I just drop by and see this offer going. I mean JM 160cm is around $3k so that's something really super cheap for 165cm to be only around $2k and of course 165cm on TPE at the same marked price. Never owned a Silicone before because they're so expensive and I have 5 TPE flavors. This is game changing.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

It's a silicone doll! Her flaw is hardly visible. :lol:
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

This is insane.....

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Well because she's 165cm at low price for silicone I was like wow but Sanhui is not compatible with other heads nor any DIY to make WM head compatible with it so it's a no go for me.

If there is a doll as my first Silicone ever doll that is not expensive, I would go for Lucy from JM. Lucy despite of being 145cm has an angelic face or angel from the doll world.

So BD, let me know ahead if you got a JM Doll defect 145cm-160cm for a discounted sale. For now, I'll have to pass this 165cm.

With that said, I will just get 165cm as a TPE by December. If there's any silicone doll as my first, I would like DS better but they're expensive so JM for sure and it will be Lucy.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Oops! Nevermind. On a second thought, I found someone use Sanhui 165cm with neck mod to WM Doll head. This is so frigging interesting.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... t=neck+mod
DOLLAVIDALOCA

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I don't have experience of Sanhui and myself rave about DS but member Samurai who's a real connoisseur raves about Sanhui. This is a deal that can't be beaten. Go for it!

Best wishes

Harem

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

haremlover wrote:I don't have experience of Sanhui and myself rave about DS but member Samurai who's a real connoisseur raves about Sanhui. This is a deal that can't be beaten. Go for it!

Best wishes

Harem
After reading this review and getting really softy with Face#1 of Sanhui >>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=69381

She looks similar to my smiling Canary and I would like to see that smile everyday. I was really thinking of getting TPE 165cm on December for Canary but seeing this offer.

I think I changed my mind, I get the TPE 165cm by next year. I'll try to get Sanhui 165cm by December with Face#1 the smiling face. Hope I don't regret this decision.

Smile better C:

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

RJAce1014 wrote: She looks similar to my smiling Canary and I would like to see that smile everyday. I was really thinking of getting TPE 165cm on December for Canary but seeing this offer.

I think I changed my mind, I get the TPE 165cm by next year. I'll try to get Sanhui 165cm by December with Face#1 the smiling face. Hope I don't regret this decision.

Smile better C:

RJ
This is a great deal. So it would be nice to see her go to someone who appreciates her.
Congratulations. I hope you enjoy seeing her smile everyday.
Your girls are also very pretty.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

TheIQF++ wrote:
RJAce1014 wrote: She looks similar to my smiling Canary and I would like to see that smile everyday. I was really thinking of getting TPE 165cm on December for Canary but seeing this offer.

Smile better C:

RJ
This is a great deal. So it would be nice to see her go to someone who appreciates her.
Congratulations. I hope you enjoy seeing her smile everyday.
Your girls are also very pretty.
Hi! Your Licia is so cute that I wanted to get this Sanhui now but my mind is fighting with each other. Half of me is saying buy her later and forget the deal and go for 165cm TPE but the other half of me is saying, this is a great deal and she's cute anyways.

Although that other part of me already convinced me to get this Sanhui, I still need more to convince me to actually get her. Is she worth it? I mean I actually torn out between her and JM Lucy.

JM Lucy already attracted my heart that I wanted her as my first Silicone but a deal like this, you can't just let it go.

That's why seeing your Licia, it really soften side of my heart and wanted to get her so bad right now and see her just to be fully convinced but I also have WM plans.

Anyways, I just wish to have a quick money fast so there's nothing to worry about.

Right now, I'm currently talking to Joy about this deal and I'm leaning towards getting her but I still question myself at this point, is she worth to get? Convinced me Licia xD
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

RJAce1014, I would like to give you 2 advices.

First. Don't rush your decision, take your time. You should never rush a decision like this, trust me.

Second. You talked about putting a WM head on this silicone body. You should be very careful with this. TPE and silicone do not go well together. It could become a complete disaster for your doll, and possibly even for you. There are some threads where this is discussed and not long ago, haremlover made a thread with a warning not to put TPE inserts into silicone dolls, for example.

Hope you will be happy with whichever doll you decide to go for :)
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Dolly Dearest wrote:RJAce1014, I would like to give you 2 advices.

First. Don't rush your decision, take your time. You should never rush a decision like this, trust me.

Second. You talked about putting a WM head on this silicone body. You should be very careful with this. TPE and silicone do not go well together. It could become a complete disaster for your doll, and possibly even for you. There are some threads where this is discussed and not long ago, haremlover made a thread with a warning not to put TPE inserts into silicone dolls, for example.

Hope you will be happy with whichever doll you decide to go for :)
Thank you for your advice!

It's all true since I'm a huge doll collector and decision making is a tough one and yes I don't rush decisions. I basically have a checklist before I decide about the doll and this is what I'm in the process of doing. Of course, at this deal, you also have competition. Sure not only you has the chance to get her since she might get sold out by the time you decide so it's a quicky and something I learned when I do get my dolls on the auctions at Yahoo Japan.

I just love how my mind has different personalities inside. It's mixed but it affects my decision. I don't decide immediately. Call me judgemental but these are not that cheap either so it's either a go or no. In the end, I wanted to get all of them if money just come really quick. I don't earn 2k a month and call it a day or maybe I do as a freelance animator and a chef but still have bills to pay myself. This is why, something to convinced me like the thread review about Sanhui 165cm changes everything on my mood but I still puzzled whether should or should I not.

As for the second advice, i'm also aware of that. I saw the thread of theiqf++ about the neck adapters, compatibility, and a washer uses to protect the TPE head from Silicone contact.

I haven't really see this myself but I really wanted those with hybrids explain it to me properly or link me an actual thread where others demonstrate it in detailed explanation. This will help the community who likes specific body but different head.

Haha, of course, I wanna get them all xD If you've seen one my thread about all my BJD collections on how I lost count of them, i might lost count with this ladies here.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I have been using tpe heads on both DS an JM silicone dolls for a year. They sit on all the time. I use a custom adapter I welded up.
I have seen oil on an occasion but it never reappeared.
Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

INFORMATIONS