www.beautiful-dolls.com

Shipping Cost?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Nabis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Shipping Cost?

Post by Nabis »

Is shipping factored into the cost of the doll on the BD website? If not I would like a quote for it please? Thanks :)

BillySixGun

Re: Shipping Cost?

Post by BillySixGun »

Hey Nabis!

Speaking from past buying experience with BD, yes shipping is included. The price you see is the price you'll pay delivered to your door. I see your in the US so you should be all set, no surprises! It's always smart to double check that info with your vendor once you place your order but from a general question, you're good to go.

I'm sure Joy @ BD will confirm the same when she reads your post.

Great choice for your vendor, Joy will take care of you, she took care of me!

:glou:

Nabis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nabis »

Thanks for the info, BillySixGun. I hope to hear from BD soon. :)

Nabis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nabis »

I'm interested in http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/imogene-p-426.html, to be shipped to Indiana, USA if that helps them. :)

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day Nabis

You can send a private message to Joy, that way you will be sure she sees your questions. Her username is "beautifuldolls".

You will probably get a quicker response, sometimes within the hour.

DM

Nabis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nabis »

Thanks, DM. I just sent one. I hope to hear from them soon. :)

BillySixGun

Post by BillySixGun »

Good that you followed Dees Man's advice on the PM to Joy.
Nabis wrote:I'm interested in http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/imogene-p-426.html, to be shipped to Indiana, USA if that helps them. :)
She's beauty for sure. Image

I'm no expert and just became a doll owner in June so if you've heard all this before then disregard. Be sure to consider her weight. The BD website info for her weight has a typo and says 19 lbs so be sure to look at the 36 kg which is close to 79 lbs if my math is correct.

From BD website
Height: 161cm (63.38”)
B-W-H:91-60-84cm (35.82-23.62”-33.07”)
Weight: 36kg (19lbs)
Openings: Vagina, Anal, Mouth

Since you're looking at a TPE doll take a look over at this thread about doll care http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=77364

Best of luck and I hope that WM161 beauty gets a first class ticket to your front door soon Image

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

We always offer free shipping and another happy owner will be.. Thank you for shopping with us, Nabis
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

BillySixGun wrote:Good that you followed Dees Man's advice on the PM to Joy.
Nabis wrote:I'm interested in http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/imogene-p-426.html, to be shipped to Indiana, USA if that helps them. :)
She's beauty for sure. Image

I'm no expert and just became a doll owner in June so if you've heard all this before then disregard. Be sure to consider her weight. The BD website info for her weight has a typo and says 19 lbs so be sure to look at the 36 kg which is close to 79 lbs if my math is correct.

From BD website
Height: 161cm (63.38”)
B-W-H:91-60-84cm (35.82-23.62”-33.07”)
Weight: 36kg (19lbs)
Openings: Vagina, Anal, Mouth

Since you're looking at a TPE doll take a look over at this thread about doll care http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=77364

Best of luck and I hope that WM161 beauty gets a first class ticket to your front door soon Image

My mistake.. Sometimes conversion is not easy for a me when my math is so poor.. 8O :?: Will correct it! 
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Nabis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nabis »

I agree, BSG. I'm glad too. After speaking with the rep, I have just posted a deposit via paypal on my new lovely lady, and will be writing a review after I finalize and receive my purchase. So far Beautiful Dolls has been quick, courteous, friendly, and helpful in our dealings and I am looking forward to further wonderful service, and the joys of first time new doll ownership. :)

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Nabis wrote:I agree, BSG. I'm glad too. After speaking with the rep, I have just posted a deposit via paypal on my new lovely lady, and will be writing a review after I finalize and receive my purchase. So far Beautiful Dolls has been quick, courteous, friendly, and helpful in our dealings and I am looking forward to further wonderful service, and the joys of first time new doll ownership. :)
Good on ya Nabis

Two of my little ladies have come to me via BD and I agree about their service. My 2nd one a month ago was organised entirely through PM's. I emailed only to verify the email address attached to my paypal.

Me and my girls look forward to seeing when your lady arrives :multi:

DM

Nabis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nabis »

Thanks, DM. PM is the way to go for me. It has been relatively the easiest method of communication so far. I'll be sure to post some pics for you, and your gals when she makes it home. :)

INFORMATIONS