www.beautiful-dolls.com

Thanks Beautiful Dolls

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Thanks Beautiful Dolls

Post by staycool64 »

Just wanted to say thank you for the great price and look forward to receiving the new 161cm WM Doll. I took a chance on this Doll even though there were some negative feed back on this particular model. I would appreciate any feed back on this doll. I'm getting her with all the up grades to the skeleton and standing feet option. I have owned 7 tpe dolls and one thing worries me about the variations of softness. I have owned 2 155 cm Barbies and one was very much so almost as hard as a silicone doll. Never experienced this has anyone? WM did take care of me which was great and this is why I am willing to take a chance with them again. Most of us purchase tpe for how soft this product is rite!
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Reeds22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Thanks Beautiful Dolls

Post by Reeds22 »

staycool64 wrote:Just wanted to say thank you for the great price and look forward to receiving the new 161cm WM Doll. I took a chance on this Doll even though there were some negative feed back on this particular model. I would appreciate any feed back on this doll. I'm getting her with all the up grades to the skeleton and standing feet option. I have owned 7 tpe dolls and one thing worries me about the variations of softness. I have owned 2 155 cm Barbies and one was very much so almost as hard as a silicone doll. Never experienced this has anyone? WM did take care of me which was great and this is why I am willing to take a chance with them again. Most of us purchase tpe for how soft this product is rite!
Here's hoping that your doll will come through all right.

As for me I have been trying to find an alternative to to the WM161 but all the other dolls have arms and legs that are too thin. I might have too take a chance also like you have.

naughtydoll99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by naughtydoll99 »

are the TPE dolls from WMdoll was all the same soft?
Or different type with different softness?

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

WM says they can make them with softer or harder per request.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Reeds22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reeds22 »

Personally i believe wm is too soft, harder might be better since it might be more tear resistent and leaks less oil.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

No, no difference in oil leaking just harder and believe me there is a huge difference. The WM 163 cm original doll before all these other bodies came out was made with the original mix and was very durable because there were never any tears that just popped up. 2 155 CM dolls and both tore for no apparent reason and only 2-3 weeks old. I don't know what is going on but would love to have an honest answer from some one that knows. I do know this when I get the new 161 cm if any tears start for no apparent reason I will not purchase another doll until things change. These dolls are very expensive and cant afford one every 3 months. Before anyone makes any statements I want to say that I take very good care in handling and even use the white gloves and powder after every use. Then I go back a couple days later to use again and there is signs of a very small tear and from there it gets worse. No I don't leave sitting and always lay the doll down with legs closed. Not try to get anything here but maybe an answer and opinions.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

bassdaddy58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bassdaddy58 »

I agree with Nofingers, TPE is way too soft. When you grab her you can feel her skeleton underneath. Too smooshy. I am a silicone guy myself. TPE also is too oily, and quite STINKY. This is just my opinion. I had a WM 125, and had to get rid of her because of the stink. But she sure was HOT. I loved her lots. It was a difficult decision to make. She has been gone for more than a year, and my bedroom still smells like it.

As far as any tears, I have not had any. I didn't have the TPE doll for very long. 6 months or so.

Good luck!

:glou:

INFORMATIONS