www.beautiful-dolls.com

Nikki and MaDee find Ashley and bring her home

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: Nikki and MaDee find Ashley and bring her home

Post by Dees Man »

shape4fun wrote:The series of Ashley sitting on Shamu are amazing!!! I hope my planned photos of Brooke turn out as well. Steve.
Ashley is so happy you like her photos. Ally told her the killer whale was called Darth Vader but she didn't believe her once she got to know him because he was "too happy and friendly to be associated with The Dark Side" (Ash's words but still calls him Vader anyway)

I've found the first rule for taking photos of my girls is "Have Fun"! The rest follows close behind, cause that's what it's all about, right?

DM

Ash
Doll
Doll

Re: Nikki and MaDee find Ashley and bring her home

Post by Ash »

Hello everyone

It's been a long time since we added pics here. Since then I have grown up a bit and now I have a new body.

That's cool for 2 reasons. First because now Kelly gets to move in permanently with my old body and also more importantly to me cause DM gives me more attention cuz I'm bigger and more bosomier. I'm stacked. (That's what Ally said)

Anyhoo, this is the end of this thread.

My new story starts here

INFORMATIONS