www.beautiful-dolls.com

Why not a 161cm girl

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Why not a 161cm girl

Post by stones »

I don't want to be argumentative or derail the thread, please understand I absolutely love the look of the 161 and would exercise every day and bolt a winch into the ceiling to handle her, but look at all the for sale threads where people say they are selling because of weight. Also look at the number of people right here commenting on it for this particular doll. It is a real concern, and one that is completely fixable with engineering. I'm not saying it won't be more expensive to use more exotic materials or figure out a new way to cut a few kilos, but I and probably others would pay more for aluminum or carbon fiber or whatever. I think 25-30 kilos is achievable and I think would make a big difference. Maybe the extra 7 kilos over a comparable doll is no big deal, but imagine if they all were 25 or less - I think that would expand the market to more less physically capable people.

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

They are beautiful dolls, but the people who post about the weight (and hopefully respectful about it) are making a valid point about a legitimate concern, and it is certainly a strong consideration in a purchaser's decision. If you told me to pay even $1k more to lower the weight by 10 or more kgs, I would without hesitation. When the manufacturers realize they can target a larger sales' demographic they will make necessary adjustments for their next doll designs and/or productions and we all win.

I am torn between 3 doll types for the next doll I purchase to replace an old one that I'm getting rid of. My personal considerations in order are: Appearance, Weight, Height, Material, Seller's rep and lastly; Price.

The 161 is definitely still one of my 3 that I'm thinking of! :razz:

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

stones wrote:I don't want to be argumentative or derail the thread, please understand I absolutely love the look of the 161 and would exercise every day and bolt a winch into the ceiling to handle her, but look at all the for sale threads where people say they are selling because of weight. Also look at the number of people right here commenting on it for this particular doll. It is a real concern, and one that is completely fixable with engineering. I'm not saying it won't be more expensive to use more exotic materials or figure out a new way to cut a few kilos, but I and probably others would pay more for aluminum or carbon fiber or whatever. I think 25-30 kilos is achievable and I think would make a big difference. Maybe the extra 7 kilos over a comparable doll is no big deal, but imagine if they all were 25 or less - I think that would expand the market to more less physically capable people.
I agree with you stones and zodiac!

@FiveByFive, IMO, That is exactly what this forum is about. The ability to search for each individuals answers and questions to decide which would work best for their situation!! I'm a Woman, and so, as I commented (respectfully) as zodiac said,) WOW, I wish I could handle her! So before you make such a harsh and judging comment like ''piddly ole weight'' just stop and think about individuality and that everyone has different needs for different reasons! I personally was in no way saying anything negative about these BEAUTIFUL DOLLS.. They are all beautiful and again, They are the opinions of the people. That's it.. 8)
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

stones wrote:I don't want to be argumentative or derail the thread, please understand I absolutely love the look of the 161 and would exercise every day and bolt a winch into the ceiling to handle her, but look at all the for sale threads where people say they are selling because of weight. Also look at the number of people right here commenting on it for this particular doll. It is a real concern, and one that is completely fixable with engineering. I'm not saying it won't be more expensive to use more exotic materials or figure out a new way to cut a few kilos, but I and probably others would pay more for aluminum or carbon fiber or whatever. I think 25-30 kilos is achievable and I think would make a big difference. Maybe the extra 7 kilos over a comparable doll is no big deal, but imagine if they all were 25 or less - I think that would expand the market to more less physically capable people.
I understand the weight issue and have been talking with makers. I am sure it's just a matter of time we will have news.. 8)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

beautifuldolls wrote:I understand the weight issue and have been talking with makers. I am sure it's just a matter of time we will have news.. 8)
That sounds promising! I too would be willing to pay more for less (weight). I want a life size doll (min. 145 cm, preferably 155-170 cm) and have no problems lifting and carrying 35-40 kg, but did own a 29 kg high-end doll and found it irritatingly cumbersome to maneuver. 25 kg or less with head would be just great.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I think I might be suffering from some strong infatuation. It's a face that's been around forever but have long slipped my radar until these photos came about.

FML.... She looks so good >_< Voluptuous, head is a wee bit small, but still I like. Were there any improvements to her vagina and anal design from other models?

I guess weight isn't really a concern for me these days, with less and less visitors, and I don't take my current doll out of bed at all. I dress, play with, clean and powder her right in bed.

EnigMa372
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EnigMa372 »

Nice doll Xephyr!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

I am considering buying this doll. Are there any owners who could help me with some pics?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS