www.beautiful-dolls.com

Sanhui movable eyes.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui movable eyes.

Post by TheIQF++ »

Good job with the eyes, phcookiecrusher. :thumbs_up:
I agree that you went just far enough. She doesn't look surprised. They look good and you can always cut away a little more later on.
Too bad you're not as happy about the eyes as you thought. They really sounded awesome. She looks natural to me though, especially in that last pic where she is looking slightly up.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I am glad I did not order a sanhui now! I never knew the eyes were not movable! I thought that all dolls would have ajustable eyes, I mean it just makes sense!
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

phcookiecrusher

Post by phcookiecrusher »

sam treadwell wrote:Her eyes look great on my end phcookiecrusher.

Dig the hair and the outfit that you have on her.

Sam
i sure like that hair a lot too, but it's getting pretty tangled. I'm going to need to replace it soon but I still haven't found a decent replacement that isn't too expensive. I've shopped around a lot and it's so hit and miss. Any suggestions?

jtkindred wrote:She looks great.
Thank you very much.
TheIQF++ wrote:Good job with the eyes, phcookiecrusher. :thumbs_up:
I agree that you went just far enough. She doesn't look surprised. They look good and you can always cut away a little more later on.
Too bad you're not as happy about the eyes as you thought. They really sounded awesome. She looks natural to me though, especially in that last pic where she is looking slightly up.
I'm actually warming up to them quite a bit. I may change them in time for something with more depth, but they're starting to really work for me now. That's one of the things I love best about this doll. She can keep getting better and better if you're willing to spend some time and energy.
4biddenartist wrote:I am glad I did not order a sanhui now! I never knew the eyes were not movable! I thought that all dolls would have ajustable eyes, I mean it just makes sense!
Her not having movable eyes shouldn't be a discouragement 4biddenartist. It just takes some effort to get it done. The doll comes to you as a nearly complete canvas and it's up to you to put the final strokes to your master piece. So far I've changed her eyes, added nails to her fingers and toes, pierced her naval and ears. Every little customization I've done makes her a little more personal and mine. It's not a drawback at all. It's bonding time and it's truly fun. And in the end all the customizations I've done have probably cost less than $50. I could have bought comparable eyes for a lot less if I had gone with Silicon's suggestion like I should have. But hey, I'm a newb. lol You can see most of that in this pic.

I believe George at XSDoll's is doing them as well so you can order one already done if you want.
Attachments
2016_06_26_04_29_42_OneShot.jpg
2016_06_26_04_29_42_OneShot.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 2373 times
Tiffani-Lana (Sanhui 165)
Main Thread || Flickr || Doll Albums
_________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

phcookiecrusher wrote:I sure like that hair a lot too, but it's getting pretty tangled. I'm going to need to replace it soon but I still haven't found a decent replacement that isn't too expensive. I've shopped around a lot and it's so hit and miss. Any suggestions?
No, sorry I can't be of any help phcookiecrusher, as I've never had to purchase a wig for my doll as of yet, so maybe someone else can provide a good suggestion?

I'd be interested in finding the answer to this as well, since I will be needing a new wig for my Lucy doll at some point. I don't even know what size to get, since she's so small?

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

well it is a big discouragement to me and it should be detailed in their website in their heads section and FAQ section and information section. I do not want to have to scoop out silicone or take a sharp edge to my doll unless It is something I am doing to her for me like a tattoo or a piercing. Eyes should be adjustable in all dolls over $500 IMO.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

phcookiecrusher

Post by phcookiecrusher »

If I find a good one Sam I'll let you know. I know my gal's head has a 22cm circumference. But the shops I've been to so far only have one size with an adjustable strap for sizing. Something costume wigs don't usually have. It's hard to justify the high cost of one from the web since you can't see and feel it, so I'm really hoping someone can make a good recommendation. I'll make a post at some point requesting some recommendations.
Tiffani-Lana (Sanhui 165)
Main Thread || Flickr || Doll Albums
_________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Umberto
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Umberto »

This is awesome! A great mod.

I too would have thought all dolls would have moveable eyes, especially the ones over $500 as already mentioned in this thread. I'm yet to make my first purchase, but I'll be checking with the vendor if the eyes in the head of the doll I want to buy are moveable as I don't want to start digging around in her head with a scalpel just after I buy her.

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

@Samurai or any owner of a Sanhui doll with movable eyes:

I recently received a new 145cm doll and I want to replace her green eyes with her extra set of blue eyes. Is the procedure that Samurai outlined for replacing the previous type of eyes similar to the procedure for exchanging late-model (2018) movable eyes?

In other words, should I do the following?
1. Place a long, narrow, pointed instrument into the corner of her eye socket and gently leverage out the green eyes, being careful of the eyelashes? (What instrument should I use: a long, narrow screwdriver?)
2. Rub the inside of the eye socket with some lubricant? (What kind of lubricant: Vaseline? Sex lube?)
3. Carefully slip blue eye assembly into eye socket, again being careful of eyelashes? (Any tips on how to get eye assembly into the small eye socket? Do I just use my fingers to widen her eye socket?)

More questions: Why is there a TRIANGLE at the end of just ONE of the two eye-assemblies (while the other one is flat)? Is the "triangle eye" supposed to go in a specific eye socket (e.g. left or right)?
Attachments
Flat_eye.JPG
Flat_eye.JPG (57.67 KiB) Viewed 1935 times
Triangle.JPG
Triangle.JPG (65.63 KiB) Viewed 1935 times
Comparison.JPG
Comparison.JPG (132.4 KiB) Viewed 1935 times
Eyes_front.JPG
Eyes_front.JPG (145.56 KiB) Viewed 1935 times

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

HSP_960:

I'm not sure if Sanhui is officially calling the new movable eyes "removable." I have a 118 cm Elfie and found the eyes relatively easy to remove and put back - I gently pry open the eye opening and then can grab the assembly from there. Since you have a 145 cm, see MetricNut's post about eyes in the Sanhui forum. The risk is some damage to the eye opening primarily. Lashes, if they are loosened, are relatively easy to glue back on or even replace. The eye opening size can very between different head designs. I think MetricNut detailed that one of his doll heads he could put the eye back in with his hands, but the other he used long needle nose pliers for.

Here is the link:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 61&t=98166

JoeGirls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JoeGirls »

Anyone else having flashbacks to the movie Event Horizon while looking at those pics of the removed eyes?

I have a fetish for crossed eyes, so I may try this. But if I start hearing backwards latin I'm burning my doll.

Yessir4321

Post by Yessir4321 »

Moveable eyes are so just awesome, glad it looks so natural on your doll!

INFORMATIONS