www.beautiful-dolls.com

100 cm Medium Breasts with Freckles

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 100 cm Medium Breasts with Freckles

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Absolutely adorable combination of the lighter hair and green eyes. She does make a great model but am sure she has OTHER talents.

ElEncabronado

Post by ElEncabronado »

how did u do those freckles?

dollfan22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollfan22 »

Very nice doll. Please let me know where I can get one. I am a collector of pretty dolls. Like to display them.

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

Thanks, guys... I used silicone paint for this. The process is kind of hard to describe in writing.. Basically, it's several layers of silicone paint and one of the last layers I put on are the freckles. I used a fine tip brush and tried to do various sizes, so it wouldn't look like a pattern... then I used my fingers to fade and blend. Another popular way some artists do it is the flicking method... where they get a brush, dip it in paint and flick it in the desired area.. And then do fades and blends.

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

ElEncabronado wrote:Wow thats a beauty what model is she?

This is the original Bonnie/Riley head

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

dollfan22 wrote:Very nice doll. Please let me know where I can get one. I am a collector of pretty dolls. Like to display them.

You can get it through the same forum you're posting on (Beautiful Dolls Forum).

Teonanacatyl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Teonanacatyl »

How did you do this? What kind of paint and process did you use? I want to go full alien and paint mine blue or red.

INFORMATIONS