www.beautiful-dolls.com

Mr Handsey introduces Celina

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Mr Handsey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Mr Handsey introduces Celina

Post by Mr Handsey »

beautifuldolls wrote:I'm glad she has arrived safe to you... ! :)
Enjoy the honeymoon!
Thankyou Beautiful Dolls for my beautiful Celina, you have made a lonely man very happy, Celina completes me :glou:

Mr Handsey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Handsey »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Mr. Handsey and beautiful Celina, welcome to the forum. Celina looks great, I love her cute sexy panties. Enjoy a never ending honeymoon! Please keep the pics coming and submit her to the Matrix as well,
Chris
Thankyou, yes I love her sexy panties too, more pics will come soon I hope, my schedule is busy, I have just submitted her to the matrix (I hope I did it right) I will know in a day or two, thanks, Mr Handsey :D

Mr Handsey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Handsey »

LaDollyVita wrote:Congrats, Mr. H. Celina appears quite lovely. It's also great that you live near a forum member. I do as well, and it's great to have a friend to drink beers with and "talk doll". We've done a couple joint photo shoots as well, which is another great luxury.

Best wishes to you and Celina. Cheers!
Thanks LaDollyVita, yes it is great having someone else to talk doll with, I also look forward to joint photoshoots with my mates girls and my girl :D

Mr Handsey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Handsey »

Sweet Dee wrote:
Mr Handsey wrote:Yes MaDeeSab, Celina thinks a girls night sounds like a great idea :D
It's spring next month so maybe you could take us all to the beach. I haven't been to the beach Down Under yet.
Yes Sweet Dee, Celina would love the beach too, she hasn't been Either, I can just picture it now you girls frolicking around in the sand and kicking the water with your feet

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Mr Handsey and Celina, welcome! :glou:

Celina you are lovely! Mr Handsey, if you don't mind sharing your photos, we'll gladly accept the opportunity to view them. Image
I'm sure you'll have fun with Dees Man and the girls. They're a fun bunch!

Slew

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

A warm welcome to Celina, a really great looking doll :D

Reading you, i remember how real was the arrival of my Elle, nice memory.

I notice Celina started to write a wish list, keep your credit card ready :lol:

Happy honeymoon,

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Mr. Handsey, she already in the Matrix! That´s great. Pay attention to your credit card and enjoy your honeymoon, I guess it´s her who´ll keep you busy, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Mr Handsey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Handsey »

Elle wrote:A warm welcome to Celina, a really great looking doll :D

Reading you, i remember how real was the arrival of my Elle, nice memory.

I notice Celina started to write a wish list, keep your credit card ready :lol:

Happy honeymoon,

Elle
I have my credit card under lock and key but Celina keeps finding the key, smart woman my Celina :haha4:

Mr Handsey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Handsey »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Mr. Handsey, she already in the Matrix! That´s great. Pay attention to your credit card and enjoy your honeymoon, I guess it´s her who´ll keep you busy, :wink:
Chris
No worries Chris, too late, Celina already has my credit card :cry:

Mr Handsey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Handsey »

Mr Handsey wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Mr. Handsey, she already in the Matrix! That´s great. Pay attention to your credit card and enjoy your honeymoon, I guess it´s her who´ll keep you busy, :wink:
Chris
No worries Chris, too late, Celina already has my credit card :cry:
haha, that didn't make sense, I said no worries then put a sad face up :haha4:

Mr Handsey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Handsey »

Hi everybody, tried doing a photoshoot the other day but deleted them because Celina had a lipstick failure so the pictures were terrible, have removed the old lipstick and looking at different brands, hope to put some more pics up soon, Mr Handsey

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

We are looking forward to the new pics, but does it mean she´ll use the credit card to get a bunch of different lipsticks? :lol:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Bleakerbird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bleakerbird »

Congratulations on your new doll! I have the same model and have been *very* happy with her. Victoria Secret has a color of soft pink that works wonderfully with her skin color, by the way. (https://www.victoriassecret.com/sleepwe ... ueType=OLS)

Random words of caution: keep an eye on her ears when changing her wig as they love to tear off which is simply not a good look on her. In case of emergency or boredom, massage her chest vigorously. Don't feed her after midnight. Stains from dark colors vanish pretty quickly unless it is on an area where there is little room for it to spread out (her head + dark wig netting = sad face). The joints in her feet are iffy so be careful. Lavender-scented baby powder is your friend.

Mr Handsey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Handsey »

Bleakerbird wrote:Congratulations on your new doll! I have the same model and have been *very* happy with her. Victoria Secret has a color of soft pink that works wonderfully with her skin color, by the way. (https://www.victoriassecret.com/sleepwe ... ueType=OLS)

Random words of caution: keep an eye on her ears when changing her wig as they love to tear off which is simply not a good look on her. In case of emergency or boredom, massage her chest vigorously. Don't feed her after midnight. Stains from dark colors vanish pretty quickly unless it is on an area where there is little room for it to spread out (her head + dark wig netting = sad face). The joints in her feet are iffy so be careful. Lavender-scented baby powder is your friend.
Thanks for the tips Bleakerbird, yes I do have a bit of staining with wigs but u only see it when u take her wigs off so 99.5% of the time all is good, will keep an eye on the ears when removing wigs, Thanks ................Mr Handsey

skyglider

Post by skyglider »

Congrats on a great choice. She's beautiful. I honestly don't think the pictures do her beauty enough justice. She's truly a breathtakingly beautiful piece of mastery.
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all. - Michelangelo.

INFORMATIONS