www.beautiful-dolls.com

National Chinese Holiday 2012 and shipping + promotion INFO

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Novim19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: National Chinese Holiday 2012 and shipping + promotion I

Post by Novim19 »

I don't have the doll yet, but the tan one is looking good! I can get a nice black wig and it will look like those beautiful women I see on Univision. 8)
Snowmen sleep in the sea

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Kagami wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
Sleepless wrote:Does any cloths or wigs come with the anime and about how long does it take to shipout ?
A brown wig ( but you can get additional ones in our shop ), also a surprise lingerie set... It will take around 1 month because there is a high demand on those dolls atm.
Please, there not in high demand at the moment, they been in high demand scents you started lol.
Trust me. There are many, many anime doll orders :D
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

beautifuldolls wrote:
Kagami wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
Sleepless wrote:Does any cloths or wigs come with the anime and about how long does it take to shipout ?
A brown wig ( but you can get additional ones in our shop ), also a surprise lingerie set... It will take around 1 month because there is a high demand on those dolls atm.
Please, there not in high demand at the moment, they been in high demand scents you started lol.
fine I suppose they can be in even more demand then. would explain why you haven't gotten back to me about buying just there heads. you start that your orders for them will go to dolls plus 3-5 heads a doll.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Kagami wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
Kagami wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
fine I suppose they can be in even more demand then. would explain why you haven't gotten back to me about buying just there heads. you start that your orders for them will go to dolls plus 3-5 heads a doll.
Of course you can buy heads. Maybe we will add this to the website. You can let me know which head you would like to I can give you a quote. Heads only will be made faster.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

A custom anime head for oral?
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

ikunjara wrote:A custom anime head for oral?
No, for different color eyes. I got 8 of them and I love them but... I really don't have the room to do ever idea for a set of eyes I come up with. or the money. but I could get a few heads.

Krakenz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Krakenz »

beautifuldolls wrote:Since 30.09 until 07.10 there is a Chinese National HOLIDay!
We will ship before and after those days so please understand...
But there is also good news ! Anyone who will purchase an anime in those days will get a 50USD off !
Only for TDF members. Info in private messages.
Hah my jaw hit the floor there for a second 8O when I thought there was a 9 month shipping delay. The U.S. is one of the few places that puts the month first. From the last time I talked to BD it sounded like production was going to be longer than a month for an order I placed on 09.09. I guess you can't rush perfection though. I had a hard time choosing options because I wanted to model a fabric doll on a character but I'm satisfied with my choice now. I'll be sure to post pics before and after I can secure ears and tail. I'd like to get some quotes for ordering heads alone in the future too.

INFORMATIONS