www.beautiful-dolls.com

Big Tits and ASS!!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Big Tits and ASS!!

Post by Varkeo »

Sexy Big Tits Indeed! :mrgreen:

brotha-d

Post by brotha-d »

beautifuldolls wrote: I am actualy thinking about it because it's a waste! I will try my best to organize it.
Thank you! I'd love a voluptuous but light doll.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Not really a fan of large breast, but this doll is very sensuous. Would be a nice addition to one's harem provided they switch to less toxic material. Good luck with your effort BD.

masarusan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by masarusan »

How would you be able to offer that??
beautifuldolls wrote:We can offer her but in our opinion her quality leaves a lot to wish for... We wouldn't like to be responsable if the client says later on that it's our faulth. Chinese clients don't like her but maybe they are just picky.
Really, you can make a hot doll like this? How much would it be?
Thanks
Last edited by AlexKnight on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Posts combined

INFORMATIONS