www.beautiful-dolls.com

New silicon yet to name her

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
drguild

New silicon yet to name her

Post by drguild »

Been a while since I posted around here properly due to rl issues etc and shutting myself away even from family etc due to hating everything and what life serves up to me with my luck etc.

Anyway I made good on my comments ages ago about getting a certain silicon doll from bd and as such it had arrived today after 6 months of battling finances and trying to save *I ordered her a month ago for anyone who got the impression that I ordered 6 months ago.

Click thumbnail for full image

She is the doll codenamed originally as 'big sister' with all the options on her including ear piercing and both finger and toe nails (once I get them reattached)

She has no name yet and I don't know what to call her anyway.

I don't know much about the dolls movement range as it seems limited and already had a I hope minor issue which I have emailed Joy about, if anyone can shed some light on this.

She came unopened despite some edges of packing not fully sealed so no random cavity searches by weird men here but was in great shape with only minor manufacturing defects such as dimples a few small indents one on the face etc and a slight cut on a knuckle.

Later I will process and upload the packing images showing the full packaging she came in.

The minor issue is her left leg seems to have come loose or something happened to the joint from moving her as its now loose and not holding position as I noticed her foot was pointing very inward, feel abit bad about this and dunno if anything can be done, *sigh* I have her for less than one day and I'm alittle clumsy with moving her around and her legs and feet kept getting minorly tangled or splayed out when moving or sitting with her.

Also it appears her hips cannot let her fully sit on a chair etc, is this normal? it seems to only have a each hip seems to have only a small swing radius to it. The image above seemed kinda fine but she cant sit properly and since then noticed the movement very limited.

Also whats the best way to clean and dust her already she has quite abit of dust and dirt on her boobs from around the place.

When I got her just the feel of her boobs was something I'm totally not used to and was kinda abit (dunno the words) for me.

Also looks like in the neerish distant future I will be redoing the makeup etc as there are some smudges and one bottom eyelash came off etc and hoping to clean up the glitter.

Also anyone had any success rounding the back of the head from that extruded flat spot ? which is from the mold I presume.

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: New silicon yet to name her

Post by Obin »

Congratulations, on receiving your new doll. Her face is pretty enough.

Your description of the difficulty of moving her is similar to what I've seen many times. Special care of her hands and feet during maneuvers is recommended.

I really hope this is the start of a happy story.

Thank you for the photo, and I hope to see more.

drguild

Post by drguild »

Cheers for the reply overall she looks well but with some drawbacks of movement and polish on the actual workmanship which I can do myself at some stage like makeup etc.

Also everytime I touch her I need to wash my hands due to her silicon skin and oils which I hope will become more manageable as she wears in so to say.

I see allot of reviews on here but non that list the drawbacks etc. Overall I'm happy to actually the doll and somewhat expected to be keeping her well maintained in a state better than she came out of the molds etc as I did my research and looked at images etc.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

drguild wrote:Cheers for the reply overall she looks well but with some drawbacks of movement and polish on the actual workmanship which I can do myself at some stage like makeup etc.

Also everytime I touch her I need to wash my hands due to her silicon skin and oils which I hope will become more manageable as she wears in so to say.

I see allot of reviews on here but non that list the drawbacks etc. Overall I'm happy to actually the doll and somewhat expected to be keeping her well maintained in a state better than she came out of the molds etc as I did my research and looked at images etc.
Please use some baby powder on her skin. It will help.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

drguild

Post by drguild »

beautifuldolls wrote:
drguild wrote:Cheers for the reply overall she looks well but with some drawbacks of movement and polish on the actual workmanship which I can do myself at some stage like makeup etc.

Please use some baby powder on her skin. It will help.
Will do BD I will add it to my next shopping list.

This morning after laying next to her my skin arms and legs feel abit sticky so will take a shower later.

Having her in bed was abit rough (and no not in the way you pervs are thinking) I couldn't sleep for one and positioning her laying next to me was hard as with the 'Selene' doll I could have her on her side and her arm over me which was comfortable though this girl seemed to want to lay on her stomach or back and having a single bed means there's not enough space to do this comfortably and I was waking up a few times as a result. So how do you guys sleep with your dolls?

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Congratulations!!! on your new doll drguild. :glou: :glou: :glou: I cant help with too many of the ishues, but I can confirm that baby powder makes a huge difference with the skin.
drguild wrote:Having her in bed was abit rough (and no not in the way you pervs are thinking) I couldn't sleep for one and positioning her laying next to me was hard as with the 'Selene' doll I could have her on her side and her arm over me which was comfortable though this girl seemed to want to lay on her stomach or back and having a single bed means there's not enough space to do this comfortably and I was waking up a few times as a result. So how do you guys sleep with your dolls?
You will have trouble sleeping for a week or so, but then you well get used to having her hog the bed. Then you will sleep better with her than not. I have a queen size bed, but usually with two, and sometimes three dolls in it. I sleep well with them all there. :wink: :sleeping:

drguild

Post by drguild »

Joe Bin wrote:Congratulations!!! on your new doll drguild. :glou: :glou: :glou: I cant help with too many of the ishues, but I can confirm that baby powder makes a huge difference with the skin.
drguild wrote:Having her in bed was abit rough (and no not in the way you pervs are thinking) I couldn't sleep for one and positioning her laying next to me was hard as with the 'Selene' doll I could have her on her side and her arm over me which was comfortable though this girl seemed to want to lay on her stomach or back and having a single bed means there's not enough space to do this comfortably and I was waking up a few times as a result. So how do you guys sleep with your dolls?
You will have trouble sleeping for a week or so, but then you well get used to having her hog the bed. Then you will sleep better with her than not. I have a queen size bed, but usually with two, and sometimes three dolls in it. I sleep well with them all there. :wink: :sleeping:
Yea will get the baby powder soon.

Sleeping when I had a vinyl doll and then the pvc Selene especially the Selene made a huge different I slept for ages having her in bed.

As with the Selene doll she took up 2/3 of the bed but was positioned in a comfortable position on her side just pressing against my back and that last third was a pocket under her arm I could snuggle into. With the Selene when I didn't her in bed I couldn't get to sleep.

I thought that changing to this silicon wouldn't be that hard of a switch but with the weight different and the fact she doesn't like going on her side made it awkward.

Though last week my sleeping has been totally screwed anyway only sleeping in a hour or two blocks and twice a day I would sleep.

Also whats the best way to wash/clean her as I mentioned as her cleavage is looking alittle like Austin Powers chest at the moment with the dust and fluff its picked up.

Learning to clean with the powder will help allot and hopefully for the oils rubbing onto me.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

May I make a couple suggestions for names? I opened up the full size picture and I thought, hmm, she looks like a Tomiko or June to me. :)
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

drguild

Post by drguild »

RainLover wrote:May I make a couple suggestions for names? I opened up the full size picture and I thought, hmm, she looks like a Tomiko or June to me. :)
Name suggestions are always welcome was half thinking people should make suggestions for them.

She was planned to be Asian and I'll redo the makeup to match that more at some stage.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Congrats for the arrival. Find a name for her and submit her to the Doll Matrix ;)
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

After sending you a PM answering your questions, I found this thread..
As for the bump on the back of her head, I didnt try trimming mine, as her wig covers it anyway, plus shes typically laying down with the back of her head on a pillow.

As for her bending at the waist, same issue with my doll (some exact model for everyone else reading this BTW). So she cant quite sit up, or bend 90 degrees there. So no sitting up really without a fight. Doggy also seems to be out of the question.

As for her joints, they seem to loosen up quickly, especially her legs. The left knee on mine seems to be detached, and since the company (JMDoll) won't divulge skeletal information, I dont know how to fix without cutting her open to explore (!!). From just moving around, it seems to be a peg in a hole type of thing, so if I pull on her leg a bit, and mess around, I can sort of get it to go back in, but it just falls out again, as whatever is supposed to hold it isnt holding it.
About the only joints that are pose-able are the elbows. And I have barely moved her around, so I'm guessing they dont use anything like loc-tite (or lock nuts, or even lock washers) at the factory. Eventually, I'll have to cut into her.

As for the oils, like I said, put her on some cardboard, and maybe papertowels on her chest/cleavage area to help soak up some of that oil, as well as a bath. I think I mentioned in my thread about the bath thing. At first, I planned on putting her in the tub, and washing her from outside the tub. But that didnt work, as she wouldnt sit up. So I got in with her, which was much more fun anyway. =)

Anyway, good luck with everything, and a name. For mine, at first, I was thinking "jing", but then chose "Ning" as its a Chinese name meaning peaceful, tranquil. Thought it was fitting for a doll. I also wanted to use a Chinese name because after all, the doll was made in China, and well, I wanted her to be asian!

drguild

Post by drguild »

Sent a pm and will reply here so some stuff will be the same but here for public viewing from other members.

Yea noticed the sit up naturally its like \ but a extra push gets its allot closer but not 100% perfect.

Yea i may not bother with the bump especially foe now as its covered with the wig and not too noticeable.

So we have the booth knee and the same thing with it seeming detached etc mine still feels in the socket just like its popping in/out of the actual bracket hole due to twisting and is fully loose.

Yea I need a schematic or a actual look and thought best way is to go in through the join between the two halves where the join is as that would be less of a scar then if done properly but not willing to risk it, anyone know a home xray scanner lol.

Yep seems like a peg in the hole like a metal plate on each side and a O that slots in etc there seems to be a hexagon nut in there or something also, at least mine is still in and not out of the socket but something isn't right.

As mentioned Joy is handling this as it appears that a slight dip to the ground while carrying in my arms initially may have twisted something.

The elbows seem to only go into a 90 degree position or just abit more they cant go any higher than that so no having them straight up which helps put clothing on from what I have seen with my Selene doll.

I gave her a wash yesterday and left her in the bathroom on a chair overnight still there now as I noticed the oils etc were smelling alittle this helped with the smell, I knew a smell was going to happen and last about 3-6 months from what I read about these lower costs dolls from other manufacturers and these ones etc.

I don't use soap due to hearing its bad effects so any ideas for a wash liquid I can use?

I don't have a bath so I have been sitting her on a chair and just rinsing her under the shower with a cloth wiping her down while I have a shower.

I wanted a Asian also and the first name by RainLover 'Tomiko' sounds nice not ready to commit just yet to a name.

As for the makeup and painted eyebrows anyone know how to clear the face and get it back to a 'clean canvass' and what would be the best way to then do it up to something like these, with the blush etc of course.

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

Yes, definitely an X-Ray would be nice. I even bought a 300 lumens flashlight, but it just makes her skin glow, cant really see the "bones". I also asked Joy about ways to fix, more info, etc.. and didnt have much luck. JMDoll wouldnt even say what the silicone mix was either, but I'm guessing SilPoxy will work to glue back together. The glue that came with my doll dries hard, and since its in Chinese, I'm not quite sure what it is. But if I'm ever going to cut her open, then along the seam on the inner side would be the way to go. Theres a few documented cases on the forums of people doing similar surgeries to other dolls.

As for moving her, I've found that a set of velcro wrist cuffs work great for holding her arms on her stomach. However, the velcro will just about destroy stockings, so be careful to not let it contact anything delicate. Another option is to just use a men's tie to tie her hands, thats what someone was using at the meet for their PIBs, seemed to work nicely. Trick is to use something wide enough that wont cut in.

Definitely let me know what Joy says about the leg.

doppler

Post by doppler »

Tie her up with pantyhose, that's what works for me. :)

drguild

Post by drguild »

Not much to post about here.

she's been in the bathroom allot of the time as I have a shower give her a wipe over and leave her sitting on a chair in there till next time I have a shower where I do the same thing etc.

Noticed the oil has subsided alittle by doing this.

Haven't gotten the powder yet will do this week sometime, corn starch based right?

On the first day with the dust at her cleavage I noticed wasn't smooth anymore after that and a wash and bits of silicon there have been rubbing off in little balls like us humans get with burnt skin.

Got alittle used to her laying next to me but mostly been sleeping in bed alone.

Still haven't named her or anything.

INFORMATIONS