www.beautiful-dolls.com

Question quality

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
supermike5937
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Question quality

Post by supermike5937 »

Hello

Iwant to now if a person who buy this doll don't fear because the product chinese want to be dangerous .

Exemple here : http://hoechstetterinteriors.wordpress. ... ese-sofas/

There are a control who say it's a good quality don't dangerous for the health?

Thannk you answer me

Ascendancy

Re: Question quality

Post by Ascendancy »

Ive had my plush anime doll for a few weeks now, in my bed 99% of the time, and I cuddle with it, and have not had any problems.

Mr_Cellophane
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mr_Cellophane »

You have nothing to fear from an anime doll that you buy from Beautiful Dolls. Well, you may never be able to leave your house again after you get one, but that will just be because you don't want to leave your doll. :) Quality of the doll is very good and so is the level of service that you get from Beautiful Dolls.

ctalon

Post by ctalon »

Flames/the gas compositions that form when doing so: on many materials is bad news in most situations sanctioned to biological life or preservation of other materials one wants to protect from fire. Was this new information in our school system that isn't taught WORLDWIDE anymore? The whole 'made in China' thing is getting old. Of course it's made in China....are you even following modern news/society/economics??

If you wake up one day on your Sleep # or Tempurpedic bed, and the south wall of your bedroom is on fire in that chemical treated sheet-rock and 2x4 behind it is all on fire, vow to sue the companies who made all of everything in your room, and ALSO are going to somehow during that fire explain your fear of cancer?!...well?!

:painting:

+1 winning.

baka
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by baka »

People are people, no matter where they are. I did a lot of reading before purchasing from BD, and I truely believe this is a labor of love. The doll is awesome, and customer service is over the top. I truely believe they care and will not sell a poisonus/exploding/dangerous/etc product. The only danger w/ these dolls would be never wanting to get out of bed w/ them ^^

INFORMATIONS