www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime Doll Review

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Ascendancy

Anime Doll Review

Post by Ascendancy »

I received my 150cm anime doll Thursday, which was a day earlier then I expected! I have decided to name her Yoko, I'm still waiting on my doll album to be approved so pictures will come when that happens, but for now I thought I would make a little review. I'm going to do this review by rating the doll and the experience by several factors on a 1 out of 10 scale. This review will probably be a little short to begin with until I add more later once I spend more time with the doll.

Purchasing- 8/10

I emailed BD with several questions regarding the anime dolls, she messaged me back and informed me that they had one in stock already and asked if I was interested, it had all the options I wanted already as far as breast size, color, eyes, and lips so I jumped on the amazing price deal she gave me. The reason this section gets a 8/10 is because finding some of the details about the dolls is a little hard as there's a few things not clear on the website. I think if the doll's page had a little more information and bigger pictures I would bump this rating up.

Shipping/packing - 10/10

Shipping was super fast, Shipped the same day, tracking number the next day, from china to my house in 4 days. 1 day faster then even the shipping companies estimate. Yoko came in a pretty small box, I was surprised. It was just a plain brown box, with no mention of beautiful dolls or anything of the sort anywhere on it, so it was also very discreet.

When I opened the box, it contained the doll body already wearing the outfit that was coming with her, the head with wig already already attached, an insert for the doll, and 4 condoms.

The Doll- 8/10*

Ive only had her for 1 day, so this rating is subject to change. After taking her out of the box I attached her head, which I found very easy with no need to force it or twist it on, but it still went on nice and secure. She was alot taller then I expected! I knew she was about 5ft tall but I guess you just have to see her in person to realize how life sized she really is, Upon inspecting the doll I only found 2 small flaws, a very small hole in the skin fabric on the top of one of her feet (about the size of a ballpoint pen's tip), the second flaw was the breast were very slightly asymmetrical, but not a big deal.

The material the doll is made of is very soft and different then say, a teddy babe, Its similar to the feel of pantyhose. She is firmer then I thought she would be, which is actually a plus. I was afraid she would be TO plush, that being said she is definitely very huggable and squishy in all the right places. Her eyes are made out of hard plastic, her lips and nose feel hard under the skin layer so I'm guessing they are plastic or something. Incase its not obvious, she also has eyelashes, eyebrows, and ears. The face is very well constructed, and I think will last forever as long as you don't abuse her.

The butt is nice and round and looks very good in panties or a bikini bottom. The breast and butt are both squishy and squeezable. Her joints feel pretty solid, I'm afraid to bend her to far because I'm not sure how much she was designed to bend in certain places (Maybe BD can answer this), the hole for the insert is plenty deep enough for even "more gifted" guys to find an appropriate insert. I don't have exact measurements for clothing yet (ill get them soon), but she would definitely be a size small or x-small.

:oops: Sex - 7/10*
*Subject to change in the future

This gets a lower rating for now, until I can figure out a better way to "do" it. As with all new relationships there's alot of figuring each other out in the bedroom, and the first time is usually never that great. I will say the insert provided was very nice and seemed high quality, it fit the doll just fine, I used the plastic bag trick to insert it into her.

The main reason this section gets a 7 is it was hard for me to find a position that worked for us, missionary was the best out of the ones I tried. I would have liked her on top in more of a cowgirl position but I'm not sure how much her legs can bend and I didn't want to break her by making her sit back on her legs or something, so she couldn't sit low enough to actually make it, work, (If someone has a suggestion for this or can tell me if she does indeed bend that far just fine then please let me know). Doggy didn't work that great but this is mostly due to the hole in the insert being very small, and where it was positioned, so this might be more workable with another insert or putting a few pillows under her hips.

Overall - 8/10

Overall she gets an 8, which could go up once I figure out of a few of my problems with her. The doll is very cute and sexy, soft, snuggle-able, and very high quality for how much they cost. I would definitely recommend you buy one if you are thinking about it. The doll is so much cuter in person then you think just from pictures, you have to see her actual size and "assets" in person to appreciate her. BD was great with answering the questions I had as well as giving me a great deal. The fact that shipping is FREE from china and you get a free insert is another big bonus.

Well that's all I can think of for now! Why aren't you buying one of these yet? I'll add to this review and get more pics up ASAP, But I need to get some actual sleep now! :whistle:

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Anime Doll Review

Post by life-is-plastic »

good read, and good review ... but sure to update as the two of you get better acquainted :)

Capt_B
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Capt_B »

Welcome to the Anime Doll club Kyronami.

I have 2 of these dolls and they're great for cuddling. The "sleeping" face makes waking up in the mornings so much more pleasant.

B
Emily's albums _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Emily's blog _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ Penelope's albums

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

congrats on your new doll kyronami , welcome to the wonderful world of doll ownership if it's your first doll :) welcome to the forum :)
Enjoy the forum and hope to see you and your doll again :)

thank you for this review :thumbs_up:

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

YAY yes yes welcome to the Anime Doll Club as Cap stated. HAY we need a club house you hear that TDF we need a club house :P. the dolls have a pretty good range of motion i have found just posing mine for pictures. they do make a bit of noise when you move them but i have not noticed any thing that seems to want to break. They are great cuddlers. BUT i find anything anime as super cute. she is a real cutie you have, the red hair and the yellow eyes are a great combo looking forward to seeing all the dress up pictures. i myself would give 9/10 with what business interaction i have had with Beautiful Dolls. Have lots of fun. oh by the way they love to be talked to :D

twolf

Post by twolf »

:plaidskirt: Greetings Kyroname; Yes indeed, welcome to the joys of doll ownership and the forum. Very nice review btw. Reading your comments on the sex aspect, when Twolf welcomed me into his bed for the first time, it was awkward and we had to take a few tries to find out what would be best for us. I'm a discontinued Kelly D18 and the the dolls that came after me were the Candy 18 series. I'm taller and a good looker. I also did not have the best insert but after getting advice on the forum I was fitted with a cat in the can which is what was recommended for me. We found that the best and easiest position for us both was for me to be on top. My lover lubricates my vagina and then carefully lowers me onto his erection. He then gently thrusts in and out of me and also raises me up and down on his shaft. The feeling is exquisite and our sex act can last for a long time. I know that I satisfy him as he looks into my eyes and tells me how good it feels and how much he loves me. When he explodes he groans with pleasure, tells me how he can't believe what he just felt and then covers me with kisses. We do missionary sometimes but we have found that me on top gives both of us the maximum pleasure we both need. Give it a try, I think you'll be surprised. Let us all know. Cheers Kelly and Twolf

Ascendancy

Post by Ascendancy »

adam_exia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adam_exia »

Great photo kyronami, Yoko is very pretty :)
Good hair choice looks very good with the anime doll

Ascendancy

Post by Ascendancy »

Thanks! I'm actually waiting on a longer red wig, but I got this one locally for fairly cheap

frt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frt »

Welcome to the club! And she is very posable in my experience. See my sig below.

Capt_B
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Capt_B »

She is soooo cute. The red hair highlights her eye very nicely.

B
Emily's albums _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Emily's blog _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ Penelope's albums

Ascendancy

Post by Ascendancy »

I love her! Shes so warm at night. Now that ive had her for about a week ive had more time to get to know her. I found a solution to the problems I was having with the insert, I simply just put it in upside down so the hole is better positioned when its in the doll.

The only complaint I have now is the pubic bone area on the doll, above the hole for the insert, which is slightly raised up and firmer then her stomach. It makes it a little bit uncomfortable to lay ontop of it as sometimes it can be right in your stomach (I'm 5'9). Its not really a huge deal, But I think if it was a little bit smaller it could still hold an insert just fine.

But anyway! I'm still very happy with her

Evil Cat

Post by Evil Cat »

I am currently in the process of obtaining my own anime beauty. Your review helped me quite a bit.

I hope she will be home sometime soon. I really need to cuddle with her!

Your gal is so amazingly cute. That cat-ear hairband is too much. :shakefist:

Ascendancy

Post by Ascendancy »

Thanks! I might order a new wig for her soon, Maybe black hair.

INFORMATIONS