www.beautiful-dolls.com

(She's a) Devil in Disguise

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
mission

(She's a) Devil in Disguise

Post by mission »

Celine acts all sugar and spice. Butter would not melt in her mouth. But I'm sure she has a dark secret that I just cannot put my finger on.

If only I could spot it I'd know that my feelings are justified and not just paranoia.
Attachments
P1020427.JPG
P1020427.JPG (798.11 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
P1020426.JPG
P1020426.JPG (684.98 KiB) Viewed 1584 times

Filch
Former Member

Re: (She's a) Devil in Disguise

Post by Filch »

...please tell me where to get a costume and wings just like your Celline for my Jizzabell.

I know absolutely what you mean, she looks cute and pure, but you look under her garments and you find those perky tits and juicy pussy as she smiles at you seductively with those eager eyes.

I am eagerly waiting for you to dress your Celine up in a fiendish fashion. ;)

INFORMATIONS