www.beautiful-dolls.com

Ordered: Beautifulldoll Julia

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
adam_exia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Ordered: Beautifulldoll Julia

Post by adam_exia »

its up to him when he dose it, if he even wants to!!

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Welcome to the forum adam. We are not looking for any details, but it is beneficial to know if an order was processed properly and the customer is satisfied.

adam_exia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adam_exia »

thats true and i like to read about other peoples experiences but bugging and being rude is not the way about it

Baxterdream
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Baxterdream »

I´ve received the doll, and unfortunately she´s been a bit unfortunate in transit, so I´ll wait with the pics and review until I´ve seen how the problem is resolved. Because in my opinion that is part of customer care. I would also have to review her looks as rather miserable if I were to do it based on how this one looked. However if everything is sorted than that gives bonus points for good customer care.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Sorry to hear of the problems, I hope it goes well and it is sorted out quickly. Thank you for letting us know what was happening.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Baxterdream wrote:I´ve received the doll, and unfortunately she´s been a bit unfortunate in transit, so I´ll wait with the pics and review until I´ve seen how the problem is resolved. Because in my opinion that is part of customer care. I would also have to review her looks as rather miserable if I were to do it based on how this one looked. However if everything is sorted than that gives bonus points for good customer care.
Oh, so it looks like the shipping company's fault? Or was the packaging weak to begin with?

Baxterdream
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Baxterdream »

The packaging wasn´t great, and I´ve heard from them that they are revising it right now, so I assume it will improve. I´ll come back with more as I know, but I don´t like giving a review or harsh critisism without knowing the end result, and based on only one event.

I´ll however point out that their treatment of my complaint has been exceedingly prompt and polite, so I have no reason to believe that this will not be sorted.

Woodsdweller

Post by Woodsdweller »

Have they sorted out your misfortune yet Baxterdream? Sorry you had to deal with something like this. Kimmiko arrived in less than perfect condition (from a different seller), but after some TLC and sil-poxy she's feeling much better now.
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

XiaoBing
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by XiaoBing »

I am concerned, how is everything?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Woodsdweller wrote:Have they sorted out your misfortune yet Baxterdream? Sorry you had to deal with something like this. Kimmiko arrived in less than perfect condition (from a different seller), but after some TLC and sil-poxy she's feeling much better now.
There was a refund for the client.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

M_Yoroshii

Post by M_Yoroshii »

sorry to hear that on the refund ...
from what i''ve been able to see of the julia doll, she's a nice PC for anyone.

good luck in the future and hope all goes well.

Ni hao ma?
to BeautifulDolls, and wanted to wish you well also.
here to make friends...so send me an add, and feel free to say hi.

INFORMATIONS