www.beautiful-dolls.com

My Anime Girl - Wisty

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
aguylikeme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My Anime Girl - Wisty

Post by aguylikeme »

I recently received my anime doll that I ordered from Beautiful Dolls around the middle of April and here are some of my thoughts.

First, my experience with Beautiful Dolls has been outstanding. The level of customer service that they have provided me is off the chart. I have never been treated so well by any other company. I mainly delt with Joy and she has been fantastic to work with. Despite all of the emails that I sent to her, she was always patient, polite, positive and courteous. Every question and request I had was addressed in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. As an example, I sent her descriptions or pictures of some outfits that I was looking for and she either found exactly what I wanted or something even better than what I had in mind. Keep in mind that this was all done before they had their new site running. I cannot say enough good things about this excellent level of service.

Fortunately for me BD's level of excellence extends to their products as well. I ordered the larger sized anime doll, some extra wigs and a few outfits. It took about 4 weeks from the time my payment was received to my entire order being delivered to my door. Everything was shipped in one box (I still don't know how they got everything packed in there) and arrived in good condition. I have to say that it was well worth the wait. This doll looks even better in person than she does on the site. Absolutely gorgeous. Everything was finished well with no flaws. Plus her "skin" feels incredible. If you like the soft and silky feel of stockings then you will really appreciate this doll. Her whole body feels like that. It's also very easy to change her clothes and wigs and move her around. This is a great doll and I am very happy to have one of my own.
Attachments
Wisty 3.jpg
Wisty 3.jpg (26.93 KiB) Viewed 3324 times
Wisty 1.jpg
Wisty 1.jpg (38.03 KiB) Viewed 3324 times
Wisty 2.jpg
Wisty 2.jpg (39.4 KiB) Viewed 3324 times
Common sense is not so common anymore.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Anime Girl - Wisty

Post by LadyPeridot »

Is the head model a bit different? She has better define cheeks then the previous ones I've seen. The light pink coloring is very nice on her =)

Axion
Former Member

Post by Axion »

congratulations! she is a real cutie :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

nooserhang

Post by nooserhang »

she's a cutie for sure it seems like she's very nice to touch
Vale más una sintética leal que diez armadas

Capt_B
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Capt_B »

Nice costume... especially the first 2 images.

I have 2 of the anime dolls; one with a "sleeping" head. She is great to cuddle with when I finally go to bed.

Have fun and play safely,
B
Emily's albums _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Emily's blog _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ Penelope's albums

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

oh how cute she is, shes such a sweetie :)
congratulations

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Gratz :)
This is a great doll and I am very happy to have one of my own.
Another one who has the doll curse now :twisted:

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

LadyPeridot wrote:Is the head model a bit different? She has better define cheeks then the previous ones I've seen. The light pink coloring is very nice on her =)
The lips change the whole face :) I like this effect too... However, it's the same kind of head.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Wisty looks like a nice one! The little open mouth gives her a nice "delighted" expression.

baka
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by baka »

Very Nice! I wasn't sure if I would really like the colored lips, but I do, very cute. With that long pink hair she would make for a cute Moka cosplay from Rosario to Vampire. Congratulations!

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

:o She is absolutely GORGEOUS, aguylikeme! I am in love with her! Major props for selecting a redhead. Mmm. Very sexy! Beautifuldolls always sells outstanding dolls. Each one I see just makes me want to buy one more and more.

Edit:

Whoops, I guess the hair is pink, according to the other posters. It looked orange on my laptop screen. :P Pink is even better. :)
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

jonesroger32
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jonesroger32 »

Congrats, she is very nice. I have been looking for my first doll lately and until I started looking on this site had never thought of an Anime girl. I really like the look though and one will prob be in my top picks. Thanks for sharing.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Congratulations aguylikeme. :D And thanks for the pics and review. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Wisty (rhymes with Misty! :P ) looks stunning. :D

INFORMATIONS