www.beautiful-dolls.com

Looking for Alternative to my long awaited Cassie

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Looking for Alternative to my long awaited Cassie

Post by Walley »

While we can sit here and dream about getting a Cassi (5 years is a lot of dreaming) I was wondering if anyone here has this new doll from BD China that is 3 feet 11 inches and weighs 29 pounds and about $2,150 with shipping. She looks good but the site gives little details. This may turn out to be a good Cassi substitute as I'm looking for a lighter doll to move around and store. Cassi is a better built doll would be my guess based on comments of Cassi owners but I've had 7 people die in the last 5 years so life is too short to wait for a date with Cassi if the production/lack of pace stays the same. Beautiful doll claims 35 day turnover on this cutie. I'm still saving up my doll fund so keep them coming as more choice is better IMHO.
Attachments
BD 2012 doll.jpg
BD 2012 doll.jpg (60.42 KiB) Viewed 1183 times

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cassie Prepaid Roll Call

Post by jonnydisco »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That is one good looking doll! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

borderbandit

Post by borderbandit »

What is the link to the website where I can check out this gorgeous doll in the post above?

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

The above doll was found at a link posted here by Beautifuldoll

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/209738

INFORMATIONS