www.beautiful-dolls.com

Clothes for Daisy & Elf...

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Arkturo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Clothes for Daisy & Elf...

Post by Arkturo »

Has anyone got any tips on locating clothes for these dolls?

I found that the dollmore site has dolls around 70cm with some very nice looking clothes; http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=9722 but I think they are all a little too small :( and not so amply proportioned :twisted:

Measurements I've taken;
Head to Heal; 80cm (31.5 inch)

Bust; 37cm (14.5 inch)
Waist; 23cm (9 inch)
Hips; 38cm (15 inch)

Shoulder width; 16.5cm (6.5 inch)
Torso (bottom of neck to crotch); 25.5cm (10 inch)
Inside Leg; 38cm (15 inch)
Foot length; 10.5cm (4.25 inch)
Cheers

Motoko Susubo

Re: Clothes for Daisy & Elf...

Post by Motoko Susubo »

i have a full set of measurements for making clothing i making 2 or 3 ooooorrrr a boat load of clothing will you would think with the mess i have on my sewing table. i should be posting a Yakata in my thread i have a elf doll Ryoko. i would have things done earlier but i had work this weekend. the 70 cm is for like the Lovely Dolls and the Arty Dolls i think he makes a 70cm SFD as well and will not fit. they wear pretty much the same clothing as the 60cm Dollfie Dream Doll clothing with a little extra room in them and of course the height diffrencs as well. most any you going to find is going have to be custom made seeing 80cm is not a " industry standard " size doll.

INFORMATIONS