www.beautiful-dolls.com

How big is the Daisy doll?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
anonymous_DUTCH
Apprentice
Apprentice

How big is the Daisy doll?

Post by anonymous_DUTCH »

Hi folks!

I know the Daisy doll is 80 cm, but I like to know the difference. So maybe a picture of a human (cartoon picture, because it is not permitted for real people I guess) and the doll next to him. So I have an idea of how big the Daisy doll is. Does anybody have that?

Oh, and does anybody have a picture of the Daisy doll? I have seen the pics on the BD site, but I like to see more. I am going to buy one this week. I guess this wensday..

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: How big is the Daisy doll?

Post by MannequinFan »

Here is a dimensioned photo I did a while back for my own benefit to try to visualize the size. I took the photo into Rhino and scaled it to the given dimensions (inches) so I think it's pretty close. I think the Elf and Daisy dolls are the same body - just different heads. BD really needs to get something like this on their website to help people understand the size.
elfie-dimensions.png
elfie-dimensions.png (394.8 KiB) Viewed 2903 times
The beer bottle is to scale (standard 9" tall 12 oz. bottle)

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

The diagram appears to demonstrate that the torso section of this doll has a length of about ten inches. I like the way you did that.

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

elf i have is 33 inch tall as laying on the sewwing table with feet pointed if measureing to the heel she is 29 1/4 inch, torso is 11.5 inch, from shoulder top to the top of head is 6 inch, 5 inch across the bust,4 inch across the waist, 6 inch at the hips her inseam to the heel is 13 inch with feet pointed downward is 16 inch, she has a 15 3/4 inch bust, a 10 1/4 waist, and 15 3/4 hips. her head is 13 1/2 around those are the measurement i had come up with for making the clothing

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

Motoko Susubo wrote:elf i have is 33 inch tall as laying on the sewwing table with feet pointed if measureing to the heel she is 29 1/4 inch, torso is 11.5 inch, from shoulder top to the top of head is 6 inch, 5 inch across the bust,4 inch across the waist, 6 inch at the hips her inseam to the heel is 13 inch with feet pointed downward is 16 inch, she has a 15 3/4 inch bust, a 10 1/4 waist, and 15 3/4 hips. her head is 13 1/2 around those are the measurement i had come up with for making the clothing
Holly crap, if this is true then my doll might be a different size by a small variance. I have to measure my doll again and verify.

anonymous_DUTCH
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by anonymous_DUTCH »

MannequinFan wrote:Here is a dimensioned photo I did a while back for my own benefit to try to visualize the size. I took the photo into Rhino and scaled it to the given dimensions (inches) so I think it's pretty close. I think the Elf and Daisy dolls are the same body - just different heads. BD really needs to get something like this on their website to help people understand the size.
elfie-dimensions.png
The beer bottle is to scale (standard 9" tall 12 oz. bottle)
Thank you so much!!

Arkturo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Arkturo »

Motoko Susubo wrote:elf i have is 33 inch tall as laying on the sewwing table with feet pointed if measureing to the heel she is 29 1/4 inch, torso is 11.5 inch, from shoulder top to the top of head is 6 inch, 5 inch across the bust,4 inch across the waist, 6 inch at the hips her inseam to the heel is 13 inch with feet pointed downward is 16 inch, she has a 15 3/4 inch bust, a 10 1/4 waist, and 15 3/4 hips. her head is 13 1/2 around those are the measurement i had come up with for making the clothing
I just took a few measurements of my new Elf, perhaps not quite the same body as Daisy? What i found;

Head to Heal; 80cm (31.5 inch)

Bust; 37cm (14.5 inch)
Waist; 23cm (9 inch)
Hips; 38cm (15 inch)

Shoulder width; 16.5cm (6.5 inch)
Torso (bottom of neck to crotch); 25.5cm (10 inch)
Inside Leg; 38cm (15 inch)
Foot length; 10.5cm (4.25 inch)

Cheers

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Arkturo wrote:
I just took a few measurements of my new Elf, perhaps not quite the same body as Daisy? What i found;
Same ;) Only head is different.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS