www.beautiful-dolls.com

True Story and funny: The Exploding Rubber Vagina Tale

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Puppeteer

True Story and funny: The Exploding Rubber Vagina Tale

Post by Puppeteer »

Ah, my dear friends. It has been a month since my fabric anime doll arrived from Beautiful Dolls. I have a tale, a cautionary tale to relate. It is hoped that you will find the tale to be entertaining and offer suggestions as to how the story might have turned out differently.

From the day she arrived, I could not under any circumstances have sex with her. Not because I'm not attracted to her; I think we have great chemistry. No, it's because her faux vagina (purchased with the doll) keeps falling out. The little cloth straps intended to hold the vagina in place will only hold tha vagina inside the doll by crossing the opening, thus making the doll useless for sex (the hole is blocked by the fabric ties).

As necessity is the mother of invention, I decided to try and improve the vaginal fit by carefully cutting some of the material of the vagina (which is the diameter of a large can of peaches) from the back, thinking that if I could taper the back end of the artificial vagina that it would better stay inside the doll's crotch cavity.

Well, I inserted the vagina into the doll. Excited that I might actually be able to have sex with her, I applied a generous blob of lubricant into the vagina and got ready to get down to business.

And the vagina fell out. Again. Disgusted that my modification did not work, I removed the vagina from the doll completely and took it into the kitchen for a good washout.

Hey...there's a hole where one's penis is supposed to go! And, it stretches nicely around the mouth of the water tap. Instant douche!

Again, really bad idea.

The vagina, its walls now weakened by my trimming efforts filled too quickly with water and exploded like an overfull water balloon...just as my wife entered the kitchen with a work colleague, finding me standing there wet from knees to nipples, a shredded rubber vagina in my hand and a stupified look on my face. :redface:

I still haven't had sex with the little darling yet, but the replacement for her original vagina is still sealed in its can (it's a "Lady Lager" Fleshlight, which I hope will stay inside the doll better).

While I love this dolly and am glad she is in my home, she will probably remain a virgin until I die. There seems to be no reasonable way to keep her vagina from being pooped out like some obscene pink turd with a pussy at one end. :lol:

However, maybe someone here has a suggestion on how to keep the vagina in place? Otherwise, I fear she may have to be sold to a doll host who is smarter than I. :wink:

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: True Story and funny: The Exploding Rubber Vagina Tale

Post by Kagami »

haha hey now No means No. I don't know myself about this I've never tried to with one of mine. now I'm pretty sure there is a way has many people have bought this girls after all.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

I never used anime in that way but I know many men that did. I think I'm going to ask them to explian to you as I am not able to be the best teacher...lol.
Hopefuly some guys over here will also share their experience too!
I will inform some guys and we will see what we can do. I think maybe we will later do a demonstration video.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Thanks BD. Actually, while I am sure this doll can be used for sex, I am just happy to have her cute face and body decorate my den, which my friends are now calling "The Doll House." LOL If you find anything out from other Anime doll owners, do please let me know! Thanks. :)

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Puppeteer wrote:Thanks BD. Actually, while I am sure this doll can be used for sex, I am just happy to have her cute face and body decorate my den, which my friends are now calling "The Doll House." LOL If you find anything out from other Anime doll owners, do please let me know! Thanks. :)
I will! Just wrote to them. :wink:
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

ValleyOfTheDolls

Post by ValleyOfTheDolls »

Oh no! I'm close to tears laughing about your story. You could not write something that great for a film. What is the old saying, "Tragedy is when it happens to you; comedy is when it happens to the other guy!" Thanks for sharing!

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks Puppeteer. :lol: :lol: I bet your wife's face was a picture! 8O :lol: :lol:

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Update: Thanks to Samurai, a Meiki Sarah onahole has been ordered from Kanojo Toys that he says will fit the anime's crotch cavity perfectly. Man! I guess the JPY must be really strong against the USD right now... the meiki onahole cost nearly US$90.00, plus $30.00 EMS shipping from Japan. This better work. :lol:

One really cool thing about this doll, aside from her obvious charms is how well the doll is made. She's cute, cuddly and seems very durable...aside from the skeleton, which I think needs to be manipulated very slowly and gently. I have no factual basis for this statement; it's just a feeling I got when I posed her arms and legs one afternoon last week.

Regarding my wife's reaction and that of her work colleague: I don't think either knew what I was holding in my hand as they walked through the kitchen door. It might just have appeared that I wet myself. :oops: :redface: I hope. <fingers crossed> :lol:

If you're reading this Samurai, thanks very much for the suggestion about the Meiki Sarah from KT. I really appreciate it. :D

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

I remember an exchange rate of about 127JPY to the USD just before the economy here took a dive. Currently, my check shows 85.52JPY to the USD. Definitely, the dollar remains weak.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

ExplodingRubberVagina.png
ExplodingRubberVagina.png (93.62 KiB) Viewed 2042 times

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

INFORMATIONS