www.beautiful-dolls.com

Beautiful dolls email down?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Beautiful dolls email down?

Post by robbyd »

Hi Folks:

Was trying to reach Anna or Joy and have emailed several times over several days regarding an order but have not gotten a response. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,
Robert

sinister_one

Re: Beautiful dolls email down?

Post by sinister_one »

robbyd wrote:Hi Folks:

Was trying to reach Anna or Joy and have emailed several times over several days regarding an order but have not gotten a response. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,
Robert
Were you using this e-mail: beautiful-dolls@hotmail.com

That is the one i have been using to communicate with her for about 2 weeks now...

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Yes that is the email I have been using and then I have not heard from them in about a week.

Robert

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

strange. I just got an e-mail from her on friday. unless something has happened since then. i don't know.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

No, our e-mail isn't down... We have to catch the mannufacturer of this doll to know details for you :(
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Okay, that is fine. Just please answer the email and tell me that so I know that you are working on it. I wasn't sure as I heard nothing from you after sending several emails. No problem. Just get back to me when you hear from manufacturer.

Thanks,
Robert

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

robbyd wrote:Okay, that is fine. Just please answer the email and tell me that so I know that you are working on it. I wasn't sure as I heard nothing from you after sending several emails. No problem. Just get back to me when you hear from manufacturer.

Thanks,
Robert
Robert I went to see this doll and touched it. I also went with a person that is an expert in dolls and we decided that this doll quality lefts a lot to expect. I think that you would lose money buying her. I think that in no time some doll with this shape will come out and she will have a better material... This one haas very ugly skin... On videos it looked way better so please wait... IT's better. I know that she looks hot, I must say I adore her shape myself but her skin is unrealistic and seams are really bad it could turn you off in reality. She also has a smell... I think it's better to wait for the better thing that will be comming soon. Sorry that I am practicly keeping you away from purchasing a doll but I don't want to earn on you in this way... I hope that you can understand. I will try to make a mold and use different materials.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS