www.beautiful-dolls.com

My Daisy has arrived!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
rubberball55

Re: My Daisy has arrived!

Post by rubberball55 »

:lying: :lying: :arrow: :arrow: :?: :?: 8) 8) 8O 8O
louislaine31 wrote:8O I don't understand how a manufacturer cand send a doll - which has to be new - with that kind of problems.

..> All the manufacturers on TDF ( like for instance Ruby13 / Realdoll / Boytoy ) "make a price" if the doll they want to sell is not like new ...

I think that it's a shame to sell a doll at a normal price with that kind of shortcoming /// It's easy to propose dolls at low prices but manufacturers had to sell a doll ... new !

PS : I don't want to attack Beautifull doll because I think it's cool that she's on the market // I just want to say my point of view because I saw so many problems on new dolls ! When the doll cost 800 $,ok // but when it costs 5000 $ No :twisted: !

:roll:
Yes the word for a doll of this condition is a factory second or third. Ha-ha.......

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

EXCUSE ME, but this doll wasn't sold as NEW... Ask the client if you don't believe. Before spreading gossip it's good to find out. Thanks for the attention.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Yes BD is correct. I remember seeing the sale post showing pictures of the flaws and a reduced price.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Barbarous wrote:Yes BD is correct. I remember seeing the sale post showing pictures of the flaws and a reduced price.
Thanks Barbarous!
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

I can vouch for Beautiful dolls on this one. :evidence: I followed the sales thread and even considered buying the doll. She was definitely advertised as a doll with factory flaws, at a reduced price. There were pictures of the flaws, and the price was reduced accordingly. In-fact If you look in the "Dolls sold" section, you will see the origional add. :evidence:

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

Ok.That's what I hoped making my post : I was sure that Beautiful doll was allright in her business.That's fine .

..> But there is also dolls,new,which cost 5000$ ... with problems.

8O :whistle:

Sorry beautifuldoll,I didn't come on TDF for a while :oops:
" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

bluejay3000
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bluejay3000 »

Congrats!! You have a lovely doll!!! :)

INFORMATIONS