www.beautiful-dolls.com

Old doll, new material...

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
forceofgrav
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Old doll, new material...

Post by forceofgrav »

beautifuldolls wrote:
forceofgrav wrote:What do you mean by silicone skin? Is this just a layer on top of the pre-existing doll or is this a solid cast of the pre-existing model? If this is a solid cast (which I am assuming considering you said a simple skeleton is involved) - how much will the new doll cost?
Solid cast of the pre-existing model. I can't know the price now.
I can't wait to see the results. I'll have to start saving up too! I'm sure a 106cm solid cast is going to cost a pretty penny.
My Doll: A Beautiful Dolls Daisy model - Mitsuki.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

forceofgrav wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
forceofgrav wrote:What do you mean by silicone skin? Is this just a layer on top of the pre-existing doll or is this a solid cast of the pre-existing model? If this is a solid cast (which I am assuming considering you said a simple skeleton is involved) - how much will the new doll cost?
Solid cast of the pre-existing model. I can't know the price now.
I can't wait to see the results. I'll have to start saving up too! I'm sure a 106cm solid cast is going to cost a pretty penny.
We will need to add some make up in order to make her look more adult also... But I doubt the cost will be very big. I think it will be affordable and very soft.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

When might this be coming out? this might be another option for me, this and the 110cm doll...

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

sinister_one wrote:When might this be coming out? this might be another option for me, this and the 110cm doll...
I can't give you any sure date now because I am not in charge of it but I will inform you all when only it will come out... :)
Yes! It could be good for you... The price won't be very high and it will be taller than an elf.

Years of experience!

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

Can't wait... I think i may be ready to order a doll from you now, but i want to see this one and what the price will be... I imagine it will look great.

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

any word on this yet. have any been made or how soon they will be made? thanks

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Unfortunetly not yet. We are waiting.

Years of experience!

anonymous_DUTCH
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by anonymous_DUTCH »

nath1987 wrote:
beardygoat wrote:that ali express doll on your link looks very young. too young? hmmmmm.
yes it looks too young
what doll do you mean?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

anonymous_DUTCH wrote:
nath1987 wrote:
beardygoat wrote:that ali express doll on your link looks very young. too young? hmmmmm.
yes it looks too young
what doll do you mean?
Please remember our Rules of Conduct
Rules of Conduct wrote: Rule 1. TDF promotes Doll Erotica. TDF does not allow photos of real humans showing their genitalia. Only artificial representation of human genitalia are allowed. No photos of any dolls that may be perceived as under 18 regardless of manufacturer's stated age are allowed.
Discussions about, or sexually oriented content involving, children (or dolls appearing to be) under the age of 18 years is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated. Because this website is based on sex dolls, photos of any dolls that may be perceived as under the age of 18 years whether clothed or not are considered in bad taste and will not be allowed.

anonymous_DUTCH
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by anonymous_DUTCH »

Nescio50 wrote:
anonymous_DUTCH wrote:
nath1987 wrote:
yes it looks too young
what doll do you mean?
Rules of Conduct wrote: Rule 1. TDF promotes Doll Erotica. TDF does not allow photos of real humans showing their genitalia. Only artificial representation of human genitalia are allowed. No photos of any dolls that may be perceived as under 18 regardless of manufacturer's stated age are allowed.
Discussions about, or sexually oriented content involving, children (or dolls appearing to be) under the age of 18 years is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated. Because this website is based on sex dolls, photos of any dolls that may be perceived as under the age of 18 years whether clothed or not are considered in bad taste and will not be allowed.
I did not show anything.. I just asked what doll they mean in their talk. I am sorry.

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

anonymous_DUTCH wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:
anonymous_DUTCH wrote:
nath1987 wrote:
yes it looks too young
what doll do you mean?
I did not show anything.. I just asked what doll they mean in their talk. I am sorry.
its this doll it looks too young http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/2097 ... -gift.html

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

have you guys done any work on this one yet???

INFORMATIONS